TonyK

Default Rubber "glue"

The breather hose has come off of my Jeeps radiator filler. I picked up a
small jubilee clip but the stubby bit on the pipe is too short and oddly
shaped to get a mechanical fixing. Is there a glue anyone can recommend to
fix the last few mm of a rubber hose onto cast metal.

Ta

bob

"TonyK" wrote in message ...
The breather hose has come off of my Jeeps radiator filler. I picked up a
small jubilee clip but the stubby bit on the pipe is too short and oddly
shaped to get a mechanical fixing. Is there a glue anyone can recommend to
fix the last few mm of a rubber hose onto cast metal.

Ta

Hi Tony
It pains me to say this but the best clear rubber glue that you will
ever get comes from, B........no B&.......no no B&Q, their I said
it.
regards
Bob