Rob Morley

In article , "TonyK"
says...
The breather hose has come off of my Jeeps radiator filler. I picked up a
small jubilee clip but the stubby bit on the pipe is too short and oddly
shaped to get a mechanical fixing. Is there a glue anyone can recommend to
fix the last few mm of a rubber hose onto cast metal.

I don't know what the layout is on your Jeep, but when I had a
similar problem (can't remember what it was - some old banger) I
replaced the spigot with an innertube valve stem - the sort that
fixes to the innertube with a nut and washer.