Andy Dingley

Default Screwfix - Bristol shop

Anyone else using Screwfix's new over-the-counter service ? Is this
just in Bristol, or do they have others too ?

I was driven there by yet another cocked-up mail-order. I imagine I'll
use it quite frequently, as it has all the good bits about Screwfix
and avoids the regular source of trouble.

Peter Crosland

They have one in Yeovil.

Peter Crosland

Pecanfan

They have one in Yeovil.

Peter Crosland

Looks like it's just those two. :-(

http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/hlp/TradeCounter.jsp

Andy

Gel

TRY TOO THE SHOPS OF
WWW.TOOLSTATION.COM

free P+P too

Was Shop heat---update Andrew V Metalworking 33 March 5th 06 03:32 PM
Refuge - Thoughts On Being In The Shop This Evening Tom Watson Woodworking 11 June 6th 04 03:42 AM
Have I upset Screwfix? PoP UK diy 38 February 22nd 04 11:03 AM
OT (kinda) High School Wood Shop V.E. Dorn Woodworking 16 January 22nd 04 09:21 PM
Screwfix :-( Ian UK diy 13 September 3rd 03 06:15 PM