Steve Broughton

Default Retaining device

I have quite a sedentary job and frequently get a very sore arse,
particularly between the cheeks as I tend to sweat a lot. I have found that
I can get relief from this by folding up 3 or 4 sheets of toilet paper and
inserting it between my bum cheeks to keep them separate, this has given me
much relief.
On several occasions however, after a few hours use and moving around, the
toilet paper becomes dislodged and on occasion has worked its way out down
my trouser leg, and (unbeknown to me at the time) deposited itself on the
carpet causing much embarrassment to all concerned.
I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and come up with some
form of (comfortable) retaining device.

Steve

BigWallop

Steve Broughton wrote:
I have quite a sedentary job and frequently get a very sore arse,
particularly between the cheeks as I tend to sweat a lot. I have found that
I can get relief from this by folding up 3 or 4 sheets of toilet paper and
inserting it between my bum cheeks to keep them separate, this has given me
much relief.
On several occasions however, after a few hours use and moving around, the
toilet paper becomes dislodged and on occasion has worked its way out down
my trouser leg, and (unbeknown to me at the time) deposited itself on the
carpet causing much embarrassment to all concerned.
I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and come up with some
form of (comfortable) retaining device.

Steve

Put the paper in place as normal and then insert a cork into the orifice to keep
it held tightly. This should help with your problem.

Good luck with it. :-)) LOL

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

mike ring

"Steve Broughton" wrote in
:

I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and come up with
some form of (comfortable) retaining device.

Steve

bicycle clips

mike
Lurch

On Sun, 30 May 2004 13:55:44 +0000 (UTC), "Steve Broughton"
strung together this:

I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and come up with some
form of (comfortable) retaining device.

I find cable ties will hold anything anywhere, they're the ultimate
'multi purpose fixing'!
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd

Owain

"Ian Stirling" wrote
| No-more-nails?

E-x-p-a-n-d-i-n-g, err, I'll shuddup now.

Owain

IMM

"Steve Broughton" wrote:

I have quite a sedentary job and frequently get a very sore arse,
particularly between the cheeks as I tend to sweat a lot. I have found that
I can get relief from this by folding up 3 or 4 sheets of toilet paper and
inserting it between my bum cheeks to keep them separate, this has given me
much relief.
On several occasions however, after a few hours use and moving around, the
toilet paper becomes dislodged and on occasion has worked its way out down
my trouser leg, and (unbeknown to me at the time) deposited itself on the
carpet causing much embarrassment to all concerned.
I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and come up with some
form of (comfortable) retaining device.

I'd recommend a Vaillant combination arsewiper and bumscrubber. You must
watch the flow pressure as it has been known for pressure reducing
valves to fail with disastrous consequences for the user.

It's built into a regular office chair, so your co-workers need never
know about your little problem. I use one myself and have had no
problems with it, pressure aside.

This unit comes in a handy flatpack which can be installed in an evening
by any suitably qualified and experienced person and not one of those
amateurs who think they know it all.

--

IMM (the real one)

geoff

In message , Steve Broughton
writes
I have quite a sedentary job and frequently get a very sore arse,
particularly between the cheeks as I tend to sweat a lot. I have found that
I can get relief from this by folding up 3 or 4 sheets of toilet paper and
inserting it between my bum cheeks to keep them separate, this has given me
much relief.
On several occasions however, after a few hours use and moving around, the
toilet paper becomes dislodged and on occasion has worked its way out down
my trouser leg, and (unbeknown to me at the time) deposited itself on the
carpet causing much embarrassment to all concerned.
I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem and come up with some
form of (comfortable) retaining device.

Lose weight - that sounds like the root of your problem

Since this actually sounds a serious question rather than a wind-up,
have you tried athletes foot powder?

When I was a bit overweight (ha ha) I used to get an armpit rash - it
worked to keep them dry as it contains starch, it also doesn't contain
pouffy smelly additives

--
geoff
geoff

In message , Ian
Stirling writes
BigWallop wrote:
Steve Broughton wrote:
[...]

Well, no more anything

--
geoff
John

At my place of work there are some computer chairs that have a mesh seat and
back. Whilst I don't suffer from Swamp-ass like the person in the note, it
is easy to appreciate the benefits of these chairs.

--

Regards

John

"IMM" wrote in message
"Steve Broughton" wrote:

[...]

All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.