Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
John

Default String of white LEDs

Went to a wedding at a golf club and SWMBO saw some strings of white LED in
some bushes. They did look nice and she recalled that she once saw an
arrangement of small lights in one of those large "indoor garden" glass
bottles.

I am now on the hook to find a source of such a string of LEDs. Any ideas
anyone?

--

Regards

John

---
All of my outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.