raden

Default Totally offtopic, but ...

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

--
geoff
IMM

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

Maxie, terrific! Going to get yourself educated at last!!!

raden

In message , IMM
writes

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

Maxie, terrific! Going to get yourself educated at last!!!

I already am ... and I can spell too

--
geoff
Mike

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

How far out are they willing to live and how much do they want to pay ?

:::Jerry::::

"IMM" wrote in message

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

Maxie, terrific! Going to get yourself educated at last!!!

No, he is thinking of paying the fees for you to attend !

raden

In message , Mike
writes

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

How far out are they willing to live and how much do they want to pay ?

This is part of what I don't know.

I.e. he needs to be able to get into uni (by public transport). I really
don't know manchester at all

Also, I have no idea of availability and going rental rates up there

--
geoff
Andy Hall

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 22:41:52 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

Maxie, terrific! Going to get yourself educated at last!!!

It's nowhere near Milton Keynes.......

Where were you educated?

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
tarquinlinbin

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:57:34 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Mike
writes

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

How far out are they willing to live and how much do they want to pay ?

This is part of what I don't know.

I.e. he needs to be able to get into uni (by public transport). I really
don't know manchester at all

Also, I have no idea of availability and going rental rates up there

Hi there..
i live in Manchester.

Have a look at this link

http://www.ukpropertyshop.co.uk/s/Gr...nchester.shtml

Opal properties are a big operator in student accomodation in the
city. I think they are a business trading name of Manchester
University itself but not 100% sure. They tend to build new modern
blocks of flats that incorporate everything a student would need i.e
late store,the essential stoodent bar and usually broadband
networking...

There are others on that site also...

If you need further advice just email(check the sig)

Joe

Be a good Global citizen-CONSUMECONFORMOBEY

Circumcision- A crime and an abuse.
Mike

"raden" wrote in message
Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

How far out are they willing to live and how much do they want to pay ?

This is part of what I don't know.

I.e. he needs to be able to get into uni (by public transport). I really
don't know manchester at all

Also, I have no idea of availability and going rental rates up there

I think he needs to come and see it then. You can stay in Salford or some
parts of the north side for next to nowt. But you'll be burgled weekly. Or
you could stay in Didsbury which is very nice, a short bus ride away and pay
a fortune for the place.

Is that a real e-mail address ? If so I'll pass it to a friend who lets to
students and he'll contact you if he has a place coming up.

Mike

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

Maxie, terrific! Going to get yourself educated at last!!!

No, he is thinking of paying the fees for you to attend !

We don't want him ! The roads are blocked enough without somebody pushing a
Matchbox DB6 car up the Princess Parkway or running out of leccy on
Kingsway.

IMM

"Mike" wrote in message

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

"IMM" wrote in message

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone

at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

Maxie, terrific! Going to get yourself educated at last!!!

No, he is thinking of paying the fees for you to attend !

Stop making things up. Maxie knows what he is doing, unless Dim Lin spends
all his money on him.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
IMM

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

Maxie, terrific! Going to get yourself educated at last!!!

I already am ... and I can spell too

Maxie, you are a one. Full of fun too.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
IMM

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

Maxie, terrific! Going to get yourself educated at last!!!

It's nowhere near Milton Keynes.......

10/10. Improved your geography I see.

Where were you educated?

The big city.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Chris Hodges

"raden" wrote in message

[...]

I used to rent through Opal (from a private landlady). They're nothing
to do with the uni, and I couldn't recommend them. They caused real
problems for a friend of mine in one of their blocks of flats (double
booking his accomodation and only realising when they went to give him
the key and it wasn't there). They didn't do what they were supposed to
in terms of liaising between us and the landlady or getting faults
fixed either.

Manchester Student Homes _is_ part of the university, and is useful for
both providing homes and connecting you with potential housemates:
http://www.accommodation.manchester....rstudenthomes/

Most students in rented housing live to the south. Fallowfield is the
most popular area for renting privately. Victoria Park is probably a
close second. Buses are good along Oxford Road/Wilmslow Road, also
Upper Brook St and Princess Road (dual carriageway, where I used to
live), though watch for Moss Side which is next to Princess Road (around
Moss Lane)

HTH
Chris

--
Spamtrap in use
To email replace 127.0.0.1 with blueyonder dot co dot uk
raden

In message , IMM
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , IMM
writes

"raden" wrote in message

Anyone in Manchester know of student digs or such like for someone at
manchester metropolitan uni for next year /

Maxie, terrific! Going to get yourself educated at last!!!

I already am ... and I can spell too

Maxie, you are a one. Full of fun too.

But at least I can spell

.... and unlike your CSE in domestic science, I already have a degree in
physics
--
geoff

raden

In message , tarquinlinbin
writes

Also, I have no idea of availability and going rental rates up there

Hi there..
i live in Manchester.

Have a look at this link

http://www.ukpropertyshop.co.uk/s/Gr...nts_agents_Man
chester.shtml

Thanks - I've forwarded it to him

--
geoff
raden

In message , Chris Hodges
writes
[...]

Again, thanks for the feedback

--
geoff
raden

In message , Mike
writes

I think he needs to come and see it then. You can stay in Salford or some
parts of the north side for next to nowt. But you'll be burgled weekly. Or
you could stay in Didsbury which is very nice, a short bus ride away and pay
a fortune for the place.

Is that a real e-mail address ? If so I'll pass it to a friend who lets to
students and he'll contact you if he has a place coming up.

I always use a real email address

He's already in manc. , in halls

he's looking for accommodation for next year

--
geoff