OldScrawn

Default Push fit problems?

Never had any provided I've used lubricant. I used to use silicone oil, but the
Screwfix spray is wonderful. Also excellent for gutters, soil pipes, etc.
BillV

"OldScrawn" wrote in message
Never had any provided I've used lubricant. I used to use silicone oil,

but the
Screwfix spray is wonderful. Also excellent for gutters, soil pipes, etc.

KY jelly works for me..

BigWallop

"BillV" wrote in message

"OldScrawn" wrote in message
Never had any provided I've used lubricant. I used to use silicone oil,

but the
Screwfix spray is wonderful. Also excellent for gutters, soil pipes, etc.

KY jelly works for me..

Mmmm !!! That's what they all say. :-))

BillV

"BigWallop" wrote in message
news

"BillV" wrote in message

"OldScrawn" wrote in message
Never had any provided I've used lubricant. I used to use silicone

oil,
but the
Screwfix spray is wonderful. Also excellent for gutters, soil pipes,

etc.

KY jelly works for me..

Mmmm !!! That's what they all say. :-))

I don't why but there seem to be tubes of it around the house. Must ask
swmbo why one day :-)
It really does work for all kinds of pushfit things and is completely
harmless to the rubber.

The Natural Philosopher

OldScrawn wrote:

Never had any provided I've used lubricant. I used to use silicone oil, but the
Screwfix spray is wonderful. Also excellent for gutters, soil pipes, etc.

Does it work on Gerbils too?

:-)

Ian Stirling

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
OldScrawn wrote:

Never had any provided I've used lubricant. I used to use silicone oil, but the
Screwfix spray is wonderful. Also excellent for gutters, soil pipes, etc.

Does it work on Gerbils too?

Wouldn't regular pipe brushes be less cruel?
The Natural Philosopher

OldScrawn wrote:

Never had any provided I've used lubricant. I used to use silicone oil, but the
Screwfix spray is wonderful. Also excellent for gutters, soil pipes, etc.

Does it work on Gerbils too?

Wouldn't regular pipe brushes be less cruel?

I don't think they fit the gerbils

BillV

OldScrawn wrote:

Never had any provided I've used lubricant. I used to use silicone oil,

but the
Screwfix spray is wonderful. Also excellent for gutters, soil pipes,

etc.

Does it work on Gerbils too?

Is this a reference to :-
http://www.funny.co.uk/jokes/art_52-...il-Legend.html

steve

"BillV" wrote in message ...
"BigWallop" wrote in message
news

"BillV" wrote in message

"OldScrawn" wrote in message
Never had any provided I've used lubricant. I used to use silicone

oil,
but the
Screwfix spray is wonderful. Also excellent for gutters, soil pipes,

etc.

KY jelly works for me..

Mmmm !!! That's what they all say. :-))

I don't why but there seem to be tubes of it around the house. Must ask
swmbo why one day :-)
It really does work for all kinds of pushfit things and is completely
harmless to the rubber.

Try Y2Kyjelly you can get in 4 digits where prev. you could only use two

Honeywell 3 port mid position valve - problems with... Jerry. UK diy 14 February 20th 04 04:39 PM
Smaller push button Rod Hewitt UK diy 3 December 1st 03 10:28 PM
multiple simultaneous washing machine problems Don Sannella UK diy 1 November 4th 03 11:25 AM
More boiler problems :( Draxen UK diy 2 October 4th 03 09:51 PM
Tiling Shower Area - adhesive spreading and tile cutting problems JohnB UK diy 7 July 20th 03 10:43 AM