Default Larger than average letterbox

Hi

I have an apparently larger than average letterbox 220mm x 80mm. I've
been trying to find a suitable draught excluder, but so far the deepest
I've found is 75mm. Does anyone know where I can pick up a suitably
sized excluder?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jed

Michael Mcneil

"jedclampet" wrote in message
oups.com

I have an apparently larger than average letterbox 220mm x 80mm. I've
been trying to find a suitable draught excluder, but so far the deepest
I've found is 75mm. Does anyone know where I can pick up a suitably
sized excluder?

You want something on the inside?

Why not another letter plate or make your own hinged flap or box?

if it's that big I suggest you try reaching in through it and seeing if
you can reach the lock. One way people get into houses with ease is by
reaching in through large letter boxes...

Robert

Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
Letterbox modification Hamish UK diy 17 July 20th 04 02:37 PM
Fitting a letterbox in a PVC door Brian UK diy 2 October 11th 03 10:23 AM
Are open fireplaces considered desirable by the average house-buyer? andrewpreece UK diy 10 July 22nd 03 09:21 AM