Arthur

Default OT - Dishwasher search

Hi all.
Has anyone heard of great deals going on dishwashers?

I'm after a 450mm width machine with at least the following features.

.. LED Display

.. Delay Start

.. Condensor Drying

.. Salt Refil Indicator

.. Height Adjustable Baskets

.. Childproof lock

Hoping to spend less than £250.

Arthur

Paul

"Arthur" wrote in message
Hi all.
Has anyone heard of great deals going on dishwashers?

I'm after a 450mm width machine with at least the following features.

. LED Display

. Delay Start

. Condensor Drying

. Salt Refil Indicator

. Height Adjustable Baskets

. Childproof lock

Hoping to spend less than £250.

Arthur

not sure if it was a 450mm but I noticed one at B&Q for £250

Tim \(Remove NOSPAM.

"Arthur" wrote in message
Hi all.
Has anyone heard of great deals going on dishwashers?

I'm after a 450mm width machine with at least the following features.

. LED Display

. Delay Start

. Condensor Drying

. Salt Refil Indicator

. Height Adjustable Baskets

. Childproof lock

Hoping to spend less than £250.

You wont find a slimline digital read out or with those features for less
than £300 never mind £250 thats a reliable make! I've recently learnt the
hardway.

The Hotpoint pile of festering poo (£269) I bought last month did 4 washes,
packed up, was fixed with new pump, did 3 more washes, packed up (smokily
this time) and was then dead dead. Also note Hotpoint have a thing or two to
learn about running a breakdown center

It has now been replaced by a Bosch (£260-the cheapest they do) with even
less frills (if you can call a spinny round programme selector knob) and
push button programme selector but the build quality is far infront of the
Hotpoint. It does have height adjustable baskets and salt warning light
though...

Admittedly its only so far done about 10 washes but I have a feeling (and a
prayer!) that it will keep going for several years.

You get what you pay for.

Tim..

" Tim \(Remove NOSPAM." wrote:

The Hotpoint pile of festering poo (£269) I bought last month did 4 washes,
packed up, was fixed with new pump, did 3 more washes, packed up (smokily
this time) and was then dead dead. Also note Hotpoint have a thing or two to
learn about running a breakdown center

It has now been replaced by a Bosch (£260-the cheapest they do) with even
less frills (if you can call a spinny round programme selector knob) and
push button programme selector but the build quality is far infront of the
Hotpoint. It does have height adjustable baskets and salt warning light
though...

Admittedly its only so far done about 10 washes but I have a feeling (and a
prayer!) that it will keep going for several years.

You get what you pay for.

Your posting doesn't seem to support "You get what you pay for", the
Bosch cost you £9 less than the Hotpoint but, according to you at
least, is a lot better.

--
Chris Green
Arthur

" Tim (Remove NOSPAM." wrote in message

"Arthur" wrote in message
[...]

I am sceptical about anything Hotpoint anyway...but thanks.

Arthur