Michael Mcneil

Default Grow your own sausages

It was on the news just now, the pigs have just been for a trot and got
their owners into trouble tresspassing.

You can watch the jolly porkers at his site: http://upperwood farm.co.uk

Michael Mcneil

"Michael Mcneil" wrote in message
news:501446743c6e1504db21e5ee09e9e273.45219@mygate .mailgate.org

http://upperwoodfarm.co.uk

raden

In message lgate.org,
Michael Mcneil writes

It was on the news just now, the pigs have just been for a trot and got
their owners into trouble tresspassing.

You can watch the jolly porkers at his site: http://upperwood farm.co.uk

What do you expect ...

Anti terrorist legislation is used against peace protesters

ABSOs are used against piglets

Just wait and see what happens when you've bought your ID card

--
geoff
raden

In message lgate.org,
Michael Mcneil writes
"raden" wrote in message

Just wait and see what happens when you've bought your ID card

Why would I need to buy one of them? I already know who I am.

My argument too

and until earlier today, it would have been a fair cert that that's not
enough

I hear the pop of champagne corks all over the place

--
geoff
RichardS

"raden" wrote in message
In message lgate.org,
Michael Mcneil writes
"raden" wrote in message

Just wait and see what happens when you've bought your ID card

Why would I need to buy one of them? I already know who I am.

My argument too

and until earlier today, it would have been a fair cert that that's not
enough

I hear the pop of champagne corks all over the place

I must confess, I did allow myself an indulgent little
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when I
heard the news.

Somehow can't see Clarke being much better though.

--
Richard Sampson

mail me at
richard at olifant d-ot co do-t uk

Bob Eager

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:35:28 UTC, raden wrote:

Just wait and see what happens when you've bought your ID card

Why would I need to buy one of them? I already know who I am.

My argument too

and until earlier today, it would have been a fair cert that that's not
enough

Unfortunately, Clarke is apparently a big fan of them too...

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!
raden

In message , RichardS
writes

Just wait and see what happens when you've bought your ID card

Why would I need to buy one of them? I already know who I am.

My argument too

and until earlier today, it would have been a fair cert that that's not
enough

I hear the pop of champagne corks all over the place

I must confess, I did allow myself an indulgent little
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when I
heard the news.

Somehow can't see Clarke being much better though.

Except that I can't see him following Blinky's singleminded attempts to
destroy the legal system of the country with quite so much vigour
--
geoff

Different honeys Mary Fisher UK diy 69 April 16th 04 12:06 PM
Why cant I grow grass? Bob Bowles Home Repair 18 September 8th 03 11:29 PM