raden

In message , RichardS
writes

Just wait and see what happens when you've bought your ID card

Why would I need to buy one of them? I already know who I am.

My argument too

and until earlier today, it would have been a fair cert that that's not
enough

I hear the pop of champagne corks all over the place

I must confess, I did allow myself an indulgent little
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when I
heard the news.

Somehow can't see Clarke being much better though.

Except that I can't see him following Blinky's singleminded attempts to
destroy the legal system of the country with quite so much vigour
--
geoff