Michael Mcneil

Default Cheap but excellent Binoculars

Lidl have a set going for less than £15. I just bought a set. They
REALLY are excellent. Ideal for birdwatching. 8 x 24 with a 50 vm zoom.
Astonishingly well designed and high quality materials.

John Burns

Lidl have a set going for less than £15. I just bought a set. They
REALLY are excellent. Ideal for birdwatching. 8 x 24 with a 50 vm zoom.
Astonishingly well designed and high quality materials.

Couldn't resist a plug here - try http://www.strathspey.co.uk,
binoculars from 600 grammes to 25kg! My own company so not exactly an
unbiased recommendation :-)

Email: , John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
Web :
http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!

Cheap UPS's Vortex3 UK diy 7 October 4th 04 08:02 AM
Cheap way of reducing dust in loft David W.E. Roberts UK diy 16 July 17th 04 10:04 PM
Cheap lathes any good? part 2 bob Woodturning 1 February 10th 04 11:08 PM
Cheap tools Maxprop Woodturning 0 February 8th 04 04:55 PM
Cheap Compressors Mark Spice UK diy 13 July 28th 03 02:07 AM