roy davidson

Default Polyethylene terephthalate price per tonne

Hi, at work we have started a recycling scheme for plastics, anyone know
what price we would get for a tonne of baled polyethylene terephthalate? The
main source of plastic will be empty water bottles which are polyethylene
terephthalate.
I've googled and the closest to a figure I found was £100-£200.

tia

roy

Grunff

roy davidson wrote:
Hi, at work we have started a recycling scheme for plastics, anyone know
what price we would get for a tonne of baled polyethylene terephthalate? The
main source of plastic will be empty water bottles which are polyethylene
terephthalate.
I've googled and the closest to a figure I found was £100-£200.

??

The diversity of questions continues to amaze me.

--
Grunff
raden

In message , roy davidson
writes
Hi, at work we have started a recycling scheme for plastics, anyone know
what price we would get for a tonne of baled polyethylene terephthalate? The
main source of plastic will be empty water bottles which are polyethylene
terephthalate.
I've googled and the closest to a figure I found was £100-£200.

Off the top of my head ?

ooh ...

about ...

sorry, not a clue

--
geoff
Andy Dingley

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:24:05 -0000, "roy davidson"
wrote:

Hi, at work we have started a recycling scheme for plastics, anyone know
what price we would get for a tonne of baled polyethylene terephthalate?

Supposedly this is live market prices, but it seems unreliable.
http://euro.recycle.net/a/3062.html

Mainly though you should be talking to Recoup, who are the UK
umberella for plastics recycling.
http://www.recoup.org