Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Haircut

Default Advice sought - Removal of Stud wall & planning permission etc.

A while ago we removed a stud wall to enlarge our kitchen, we were blatantly
oblivious of regulations and didn't think we needed to get planning
permission for a stud wall. oops.

Now we want to re-mortgage and have run into trouble. (The mortgage company
are asking for paperwork).

What should our next step be?

Advice Gratefully received!

Thanks