Lionel

Default Are string vests OT?

Timothy Murphy wrote in message ...
I'm desperately searching for string underwear,
my last string vest bought from M&S 15 years ago
just having disintegrated in the wash.

I asked on uk.misc, and someone suggested I should post here,
which I was a little hesitant to do,
as I certainly don't want to make the clothes myself.
(One suggestion I got on uk.misc was to buy a knitting machine
and a supply of string.)

I know string underwear is a cause of superior merriment,
but I am a firm believer in the merits of this apparel.

So if anyone can suggest a source of cotton string underwear
in the UK (or further afield) I should be most grateful.

I have located string vests made as far as I can see for young women
apparently from some elastic material,
but this is not quite what I am looking for,
and anyway only seems made for the upper part of one's anatomy.
They are said to cause excitement in the opposite sex,
but that is not my aim.

Hello,

Try here, http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/is...hopscr554.html
Available in Olive, Black, Gold, Bright Green, Blue, Red, White

Lionel
Mary Fisher

Prefer a heated bedroom :-)

I hate that. When it's hot, no matter how few the coverings (not a sight

for
the faint hearted) I wake up with a dry mouth. And I dream.

Awful.

Me too.. I find a couple of dogs or cats are sufficient to keep one warm

in
bed.
As the Eskimos say, "that was a 3 dog night"

The hens are useless ... the insist on roosting on the chest of drawers ...

Mary

Mary Fisher

"Pete C" wrote in message

Nowadays, when it's cold, he wears a vest under his t-shirt under his

shirt
under his sweat shirt under his body warmer unde ... well you'll have got
the idea.

Sounds scarily like my Dad!

It's not scary, it's sensible really. Watch out, it might come to you :-)

Though I've given him a fleece to wear,
should help get the number of layers under control.

Spouse is so thin that he needs lots of layers to make him look normal.

I - on the other hand ... :-(

Mary

cheers,
Pete.