Mark Van Bellen

Default Yale HSA500 wireless alarm system - need installation guide

Hello, have done a search for this but not turned up any results. I
noticed that there were some postings in this group about yale
wireless alarms.

I wondered if some kind soul might have a copy of
installation/operation instructions for the above model - please send
to mark (at) mavb dot co dot uk

Are the current HSA accessories compatible?

Many thanks in anticipation

Mark
Mark Van Bellen

No Lurch I haven't but nonetheless still need the info - just need the codes
to set it up.

"Lurch" wrote in message
On 12 Nov 2004 05:57:21 -0800, (Mark Van
Bellen) strung together this:

Hello, have done a search for this but not turned up any results. I
noticed that there were some postings in this group about yale
wireless alarms.

Not read the ones that say sling it in the bin then?
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd

Junior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Van Bellen
Hello, have done a search for this but not turned up any results. I
noticed that there were some postings in this group about yale
wireless alarms.

I wondered if some kind soul might have a copy of
installation/operation instructions for the above model - please send
to mark (at) mavb dot co dot uk

Are the current HSA accessories compatible?

Many thanks in anticipation

Mark
hi there i too need these instructions for a yale hsa 500 wireless alarm. i have tried to email mark but got no answer. can anyone send these to me please at elmafuddellis (at) btinternet dot com. you would save me a great deal of hassle. thanks in anticipation.

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Van Bellen
Hello, have done a search for this but not turned up any results. I
noticed that there were some postings in this group about yale
wireless alarms.

I wondered if some kind soul might have a copy of
installation/operation instructions for the above model - please send
to mark (at) mavb dot co dot uk

Are the current HSA accessories compatible?

Many thanks in anticipation

Mark

HI Mark

Did you manage to get a copy of the installation guide for the HSA500. I have the alarm system but no instruction....

Regards

John