Colin M

Default FS Texecom Veritas Alarm System

I bought a set of Texecom Veritas alarm parts that I had planned to install
in my gf's house earlier this year. Sadly she is no longer "an item", my own
house is already alarmed and so I wanted to offer the kit to the group
before putting it on Ebay.

All of it is new unused and boxed with installer and user manuals. All you
need is a drum of cable to install this complete system in your house or
flat.

Set comprises:

1 Veritas Compact 8 control panel
1 battery (uprated 2.1A/Hr) for above
1 Odyssey 1E external sounder/strobe
1 dummy bell box to match above
5 Reflex PIR detectors
1 plastic surface door contact
1 plastic recessed door contact
1 aluminium heavy duty garage door contact

More details on product range at www.texe.com

The whole lot costs around £130-140 from the discount online places. I am
selling for £90 including free postage & packing in the UK.

Email me clm AT tesco DOT net or reply here for more info.

Colin

PS Sorry if this appears more than once on the ng, I have had trouble
posting through Tiscali.

More details on product range at www.texe.com

The whole lot costs around £130-140 from the discount online places. I am
selling for £90 including free postage & packing in the UK.

Email me clm AT tesco DOT net or reply here for more info.

Colin

PS Sorry if this appears more than once on the ng, I have had trouble
posting through Tiscali.

Sequential verification Test0161 UK diy 5 September 26th 03 10:23 PM
Veritas R8 Alarm Mike Hibbert UK diy 3 September 14th 03 09:07 PM
Radiators and CH system... Christian McArdle UK diy 4 September 2nd 03 04:10 PM
CH system has no vent on primary Keith Refson - real email address in signature UK diy 8 August 27th 03 04:28 PM
mains Hot water, and do I convert open heating to a closed heating system Ian Tracey UK diy 5 July 18th 03 09:55 AM