Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Simon Langford

Default Very noisy washing machine (spin cycle)

Our wasking machine (made by Servis, 1200 spin speed) has become
unbearably noisy over the 10 years that we've had it. Apart from that,
it's in top working order, and I see no reason to replace it.

It's only REALLY noisy when spinning, so I suspect the bearings are
getting worn. Can the bearings be replaced on washing machines, or do I
need to fork out for a new machine?

Thanks,

Simon.