Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
GB

Default Bathroom shaver point adapter

Bathroom shaver point adapter needed:

We now have 3 electric toothbrushes and an electric shaver. These are all
battery powered, but they need to be left on charge. Total current
consumption is tiny - the electric toothbrush chargers are rated at 2w. So,
where do I find a 4-way adapter that I can plug into the bathroom shaver
socket? I guess it needs to be shuttered, etc. Failing that, are there 4 way
sockets around?

Geoff