Peter Stockdale

"GB" wrote in message

"EricP" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 17:41:13 +0000 (UTC), "GB"
wrote:

Bathroom shaver point adapter needed:

We now have 3 electric toothbrushes and an electric shaver. These are

all
battery powered, but they need to be left on charge. Total current
consumption is tiny - the electric toothbrush chargers are rated at 2w.

So,
where do I find a 4-way adapter that I can plug into the bathroom

shaver
socket? I guess it needs to be shuttered, etc. Failing that, are there

4
way
sockets around?

Geoff

Only thing I can find is that huge BS approved box for £29. I will
therefore watch the results of this post with some interest!

You're ahead of me then - where do you find that?

I came across a similar dilemma - no adaptor seemed readily available -
solved the problem by fitting additional sockets.
Regards,
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com