John Southern

Default External earth loop impedance

I did a Ze test on my TNS installation last night and the reading was
..19 ohms is this a good or bad reading ? I think the max is .8 but my
regs book is with a friend at the moment.

Jon.
Wheelbarrowbob

If the cct you tested was circuit breaker protected by a 32 A mcb the value in
OSG for the Zs value is 1.2 so if you measure your R1 + R2 values and add to
your .19 I am sure you will be in spec

Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
Shed Electrics Quigs UK diy 20 January 26th 04 09:56 AM
Generator Grounding PoP UK diy 10 November 13th 03 12:29 PM
Ceiling fan earth Andy Wade UK diy 5 August 11th 03 04:16 PM