TheScullster

Default E90 Error Zanussi Washer

Does anyone know what an E90 error is on a Zanussi washing machine.
Not covered in user manual!

TIA

Phil

Neil Jones

"TheScullster" wrote in message
Does anyone know what an E90 error is on a Zanussi washing machine.
Not covered in user manual!

TIA

Phil

According to this guy it means there is an electrical fault

http://www.howtomendit.com/answers/0000046.htm

Harry Bloomfield

TheScullster formulated the question :
Does anyone know what an E90 error is on a Zanussi washing machine.
Not covered in user manual!

TIA

Phil

It means either a software error or a PCB communications error. I have
no further information.

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.org

TheScullster

Thanks, Neil

I was kind of hoping for something a touch more specific!

Phil

Neil Jones

"TheScullster" wrote in message
Thanks, Neil

I was kind of hoping for something a touch more specific!

Phil

I think the point is that these codes are kind of generic. More detail
is available in the engineers mode - unfortunately I don't know how to
access it :-(

Neil

Andrew

In article , TheScullster pscull@cu
tthespameuropacrown.com writes
Thanks, Neil

I was kind of hoping for something a touch more specific!

Phil

It means your Dixons extended warranty expired yesterday.
--
Andrew
TheScullster

Thanks Andrew

Amusing, but not overly constructive!

Phil

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScullster
Does anyone know what an E90 error is on a Zanussi washing machine.
Not covered in user manual!

TIA

Phil
I have just had an error E90 repaired on my Zanussi. The engineered replaced the blue communication cables (thin blue wires with plug on end) I have read on other sites that if you unplug these cables clean and plug back in that this can cure the problem. Hope this helps