Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Andrew Welham

Default should I insulate hot pipes in loft

Dear All

Had my combi fitted in the loft back in July works fine. The only
worrying part is the copper pipes for hot/cold water and radiator
feed/return are not insulated. I知 going to insulate the cold pipes. My
question is should I insulate the hot pipes, and if so do I need to use
special insulation as I知 concerned about a fire risk with hot pipes and
insulation.

Many Thanks
Andrew

--
To reply via email, first reverse the address below then replace the
(at) with @ and the (dot) with .

Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
Adding CH to new loft - advice please [email protected] UK diy 19 January 7th 04 08:58 AM
Angle Iron for a loft Jim Stewart Metalworking 1 July 17th 03 11:47 PM