Richard

Default Digging into Concrete and Removing Brick Wall

Hi

According to my structural engineerI need to dig down into a concrete
floor and into the ground to make some concrete footings for a RHS.
This RHS will support an RSJ. what's the easiest and least labour
intensive tool for doing this?

I also need to remove a load bearing wall and want to cut the old
brickwork away, what's the best tool for this? I would like to keep
dust to a minimum if possible.

Also any suggestions on where I can obtain these tools from?

Cheers

Richard