Ian

Default Pozzani Water Filters

Hi

Has anyone had any experience of the Pozzani water filters at
www.pozzani.co.uk. I live in Lincolnshire and our tap water is of a
terrible quality.

Any comments appreciated.

Ian.
Mike Barnes

In uk.d-i-y, Ian wrote:
Has anyone had any experience of the Pozzani water filters at
www.pozzani.co.uk. I live in Lincolnshire and our tap water is of a
terrible quality.

Yes, we've got one of those. The good news is that it was dead easy to
fit and use. The bad news is that the water didn't taste any different,
so we don't use it any more.

(We're in Stockport, and the water tastes OK from the tap, but for some
reason it doesn't make tea anywhere as nice as in my Mum's house in the
Midlands).

--
Mike Barnes

Views on Potterton Suprema and Megaflow? Dave UK diy 20 November 14th 05 07:36 PM
Additional instantaneous hot water units connected to combi boilers Vince UK diy 1 November 7th 03 10:15 AM
Printer Reestit Mutton UK diy 16 October 31st 03 10:06 AM
Knocking from hot water tank... Adam UK diy 7 September 4th 03 03:51 PM