DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pozzani Water Filters (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/7035-pozzani-water-filters.html)

Ian March 15th 04 01:17 PM

Pozzani Water Filters

Hi

Has anyone had any experience of the Pozzani water filters at
www.pozzani.co.uk. I live in Lincolnshire and our tap water is of a
terrible quality.

Any comments appreciated.

Ian.

Mike Barnes March 15th 04 02:25 PM

Pozzani Water Filters

In uk.d-i-y, Ian wrote:
Has anyone had any experience of the Pozzani water filters at
www.pozzani.co.uk. I live in Lincolnshire and our tap water is of a
terrible quality.

Yes, we've got one of those. The good news is that it was dead easy to
fit and use. The bad news is that the water didn't taste any different,
so we don't use it any more.

(We're in Stockport, and the water tastes OK from the tap, but for some
reason it doesn't make tea anywhere as nice as in my Mum's house in the
Midlands).

--
Mike Barnes