Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
T i m

Default Screwfix garage RCD CU quick q please

Hi All,

I did mix this Q up with other questions earlier but I'd like an
answer to this one now if possible please?

The little 1 x RCD + 2 x MCB 24.99 'garage CU' sold by Screwfix.

Are the modules on a std rail so that I could move them onto a bigger
CU later if needed (or not which would explain why it is so cheap
...?).

All the best ..

T i m

Screwfix PoP UK diy 28 March 12th 04 09:19 PM
Have I upset Screwfix? PoP UK diy 38 February 22nd 04 11:03 AM
Quick and easy garage insulation? R P McMurphey UK diy 5 February 4th 04 12:04 PM
Building an Extension (Garage and Block Selection) Andrew Welham UK diy 12 January 3rd 04 10:12 AM
Building a garage above public sewer (UK) Capitol UK diy 3 July 15th 03 11:43 PM