Lurch

Default Screwfix garage RCD CU quick q please

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:04:25 +0000, in uk.d-i-y T i m
strung together this:

Hi All,

I did mix this Q up with other questions earlier but I'd like an
answer to this one now if possible please?

The little 1 x RCD + 2 x MCB 24.99 'garage CU' sold by Screwfix.

Are the modules on a std rail so that I could move them onto a bigger
CU later if needed (or not which would explain why it is so cheap
..?).

All depends which CU you're moving them into. CU's have varying busbar
arrangements, some fit others and some don't.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd.