Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:32:00 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

This is the sicker side of P Hucker coming out. I can see why you and T
i m get on so well.

Who is the sicker one? The troll who tries to get you to suck him off, or
you who is EAGER to suck him off every time he asks you for it, senile
****head?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:39:19 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Then you seem to misunderstand the mechanism by which a cow produces
milk. I suggest you look it up. Birds and bees come to mind.

WTF has your sick senile **** got to do with ANY of the three ngs you keep
crossposting it to, senile TROLL?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Thu, 03 Jun 2021 19:21:02 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding and trashing, senile asshole, blathered again:

I was responding to " knew about degaussing computer screens but...". But it
happens.

And another sick senile SWINE appears who can't resist the unwashed Scottish
troll's unwashed cock! LOL
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 03 Jun 2021 19:21:45 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding and trashing, senile asshole, blathered again:

I look at evidence from peer review and the like and also evidence outside the
window. They do not contradict.

The one and only evidence here is that you EAGERLY suck him off, every time
he wants to get sucked off by you, **** the Git, you perverted trolling
senile sucker of troll cock!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 03 Jun 2021 19:20:11 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

A cow that would not have been bred if you didn't want milk is killed
at the end of its productive years. You're as culpable as the meat eater.

No, because if x cows are to be killed to provide the required meat for meat eaters, x cows will still die if milk is taken first. You can only blame milk drinkers once there are no meat eaters.

Again, that's assuming ex dairy cows end up in the same place as the
cows normally killed for flesh to be consumed by humans and they
generally aren't.

Many dairy calves are killed immediately and probably go into pet
food.

Many dairy calves are killed under a year old and go to human
consumption as 'rose veal'.

Dairy cows might be killed at 5-7 years and again, probably go to pet
food.

It makes no sense killing one animal to feed another, especially if
it's not necessary.

But the issue isn't only (or mainly) the death when it comes to dairy
cows it's also the so called 'life'.

Having to be artificially inseminated every year (being arse fisted to
move the cervix and then semen injected from a wanked off bull), to
having it's calf taken away (every year) causing stress / distress to
both the cow and it's calf to the constantly having to carry around
10x the quantity of milk it would ever do in nature with them
regularly suffering mastitis and all the pain that involves.

https://ibb.co/XVHHvxf

And all for humans to drink the growth fluid created only for cows and
denied to their own young, humans who have often long since weaned and
where 60% of the world population are still intolerant to?

Please explain to me where any of that sounds 'good' to you, compared
with 'just' mixing some oats with water ... ?

https://youtu.be/FM95_k9onEc

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile C R E T I N Alert!

On Thu, 03 Jun 2021 23:20:53 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

Again, that's assuming ex dairy cows end up in the same place as the

Keep your senile troll **** out of this group, you demented senile C R E T I N!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 03:43:24 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 31/05/2021 18:41, T i m wrote:
are just talking
heads to them, a noise to be ignored and the only people they listen
to are those who happen to share the same POV as them. Anyone holding
a contradictory POV to them is the enemy.

That doesn't make sense. My posts here are to correct your lamentable
lies, and put forward the fallacy that a vegan diet is healthy.

Meanwhile you put forwards the fallacy that you need a good diet. Vitamin
supplement companies make a fortune out of people like you. Our bodies
are designed to digest whatever is available.

But we know that in the early 20th century, there were some
real medical downsides with an inadequate diet and that was
mostly fixed with necessary nutrients added to commercially
available food like flour etc.

Some dietary deficiencys like vitamin C can kill you, scurvy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 11:25:43 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 02/06/2021 10:07, Spike wrote:
On 01/06/2021 12:35, T i m wrote:

"What Is Carnism?

Carnism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
people to eat certain animals."

'Conditions people' to do what is unnatural for them to do and they
are illeqwuipped to do in most cases.

"Carnism is, essentially, an oppressive system. It shares the same
basic structure and relies on the same mentality as other oppressive
systems, such as patriarchy and racism."

That sounds like it was written by a snowflake evangelical vegan
ArtStudent.

"What Is Veganism?"

"Veganism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
people no to eat animals."

'Conditions people' to do what is unnatural for them to do and they
are ill equipped to do in most cases.

"Veganism is, essentially, an oppressive system. It shares the same
basic structure and relies on the same mentality as other oppressive
systems, such as patriarchy and racism."

Meanwhile eating meat is as bad as racism. What gives you the right to
say an animal has less rights than a human? Why not do the same and eat
other races of people?

They arent as tasty.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 08:40:23 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 08:41:44 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 08:43:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 18:51:03 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On Jun 1, 2021 at 10:29:18 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:10:09 +0100, Snit
wrote:

On May 27, 2021 at 10:51:30 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I'm surprised that you didn't know about them, didn't you work
on a
dairy farm before? Were your cows degaussed?

No, I never worked on a farm. Perhaps you are thinking of my
short
period with Express Dairies?
https://www.linkedin.com/in/boaterdave/

//The degaussing system is installed aboard ship to reduce the
ship's
effect on the Earth's magnetic field. In order to accomplish
this, the
change in the Earth's field about the ship's hull is "canceled"
by
controlling the electric current flowing through degaussing coils
wound
in specific locations within the hull.//

We NEVER had a cow on board - not as far as I'm aware! ;-)

I knew about degaussing computer screens but not ships.
Interesting.

They do it themselves. The 25"+ Sony Trinitron screens made a
****ing loud
noise.

Older ones had a button to do it.

Really? I had a BnW TV as a kid, and even that didn't have one. Must
be an
American thing, they never design things properly.

https://youtu.be/PjO2vVaxIWM

Lots more you can find:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...button+monitor

I thought we were talking about TVs. Yes I had one monitor (an Iiyama
vision master pro) with a degauss button, but it was pointless, since it
activated on every switch on, and was only needed if the surrounding
magnetism had changed, like moving it, which would have meant it was
unplugged and would have degaussed itself anyway.

The static was more fun. Charge yourself up on a monitor in the
office,
then
tap some one on the shoulder. Strangely, it was them that jumped and
not
the
person doing it. Maybe just the unexpected?

For whatever reason I tend to build up a lot to static... shocking
myself
and
others. I have mostly just gotten used to it.

I had a colleague who couldn't handle any computer parts as he was
guaranteed
to kill them with static. Probably his clothes or shoes come to think
of it.
Everyone blamed him.

I have been known to kill parts by zapping them. Have killed more than
one
mouse that way, too.

A mouse is not static sensitive.

Corded mice are.

And I'm the opposite, I can't kill things with static. I used to touch
the frame of the PC first, but now I don't even bother with that. I
certainly never used a wrist strap.

I don't either but don't have carpet.

Most sensitive stuff has a diode to absorb high voltages anyway.

Wrong.

There was one time I broke a graphics card though. I had wrapped a
computer I was selling in bubble wrap. I undid it to make a last minute
change before posting, and the unwrapping built up a very big charge on
me. When I lifted the computer, I touched the DVI graphics socket first,
and felt a sharp shock in my finger. That output no longer functioned.

Do much for the purported diode.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 08:50:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

It is extremely rare for an unprotected pin open to the environment on
equipment. There are many types and ranges of protection devices
depending on the application.

With an IC the only examples I have seen are analogue chips without any
protection on an input to reduce internal leakage currents.

Many FETs don't have any gate protection, this is a well known example
(2N7000):
https://www.edn.com/the-shocking-truth-about-fets/

Others do have protection:

https://e2e.ti.com/blogs_/b/powerhou...mosfet-include

There was one time I broke a graphics card though.* I had wrapped a
computer I was selling in bubble wrap.* I undid it to make a last
minute change before posting, and the unwrapping built up a very big
charge on me.* When I lifted the computer, I touched the DVI graphics
socket first, and felt a sharp shock in my finger.* That output no
longer functioned.

Do much for the purported diode.

Quite.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Not rare at all with the video connector.

With an IC the only examples I have seen are analogue chips without any
protection on an input to reduce internal leakage currents.

Many FETs don't have any gate protection, this is a well known example
(2N7000):
https://www.edn.com/the-shocking-truth-about-fets/

Others do have protection:

https://e2e.ti.com/blogs_/b/powerhou...mosfet-include

There was one time I broke a graphics card though. I had wrapped a
computer I was selling in bubble wrap. I undid it to make a last minute
change before posting, and the unwrapping built up a very big charge on
me. When I lifted the computer, I touched the DVI graphics socket
first, and felt a sharp shock in my finger. That output no longer
functioned.

So much for the purported diode.

Quite.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 3, 2021 at 3:50:07 PM MST, ""Rod Speed"" wrote
:

I had a colleague who couldn't handle any computer parts as he was
guaranteed
to kill them with static. Probably his clothes or shoes come to think
of it.
Everyone blamed him.

I have been known to kill parts by zapping them. Have killed more than
one
mouse that way, too.

A mouse is not static sensitive.

Corded mice are.

And these were corded mice. I do not like wireless ones.

And I'm the opposite, I can't kill things with static. I used to touch
the frame of the PC first, but now I don't even bother with that. I
certainly never used a wrist strap.

I don't either but don't have carpet.

Even without carpet I tend to zap stuff.

Most sensitive stuff has a diode to absorb high voltages anyway.

Wrong.

There was one time I broke a graphics card though. I had wrapped a
computer I was selling in bubble wrap. I undid it to make a last minute
change before posting, and the unwrapping built up a very big charge on
me. When I lifted the computer, I touched the DVI graphics socket first,
and felt a sharp shock in my finger. That output no longer functioned.

Do much for the purported diode.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 3, 2021 at 12:39:09 PM MST, "%" wrote
:

On 2021-06-03 12:21 p.m., Snit wrote:

wrote:

[...]

They were primarily used as entertainment.

The static was more fun. Charge yourself up on a monitor in the office,
then
tap some one on the shoulder. Strangely, it was them that jumped and not
the
person doing it. Maybe just the unexpected?

For whatever reason I tend to build up a lot to static... shocking myself
and
others. I have mostly just gotten used to it.

I had a colleague who couldn't handle any computer parts as he was
guaranteed
to kill them with static. Probably his clothes or shoes come to think of
it.
Everyone blamed him.

I have been known to kill parts by zapping them. Have killed more than one
mouse that way, too.

A mouse is not static sensitive.

I often get zapped -- or zap -- when I touch them.

And I'm the opposite, I can't kill things with static. I used to touch the
frame of the PC first, but now I don't even bother with that. I certainly
never used a wrist strap. Most sensitive stuff has a diode to absorb high
voltages anyway. There was one time I broke a graphics card though. I had
wrapped a computer I was selling in bubble wrap. I undid it to make a last
minute change before posting, and the unwrapping built up a very big charge
on me. When I lifted the computer, I touched the DVI graphics socket first,
and felt a sharp shock in my finger. That output no longer functioned.

It can happen. I use a wrist strap -- or at leasst touch the side first. I
think computers would explode if I did not.

i drive a copper ground rod into my head and drag a chain around with me

You would not be zapping things.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 01/06/2021 12:35, T i m wrote:

[...]

Go take a swim with some hungry adult alligators. Gators don't observe human rights. There are no reciprocity agreements.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Mon, 31 May 2021 20:51:19 +0100, bert wrote:

In article , Spike
writes
On 30/05/2021 18:58, T i m wrote:

Please don't be drawn into the sickos mirroring. I have only ever
questioned the illogic of both teaching children to respect and care
for animals and then feeding them the dismembered remains of animals.
I offer links to documentary and educational videos on Youtube (of all
places) and the pathetic pussy trolls won't watch is and so have no
idea what it actually contains.

When you were earlier on urging people to watch your choice of videos of
animals being slaughtered in the name of 'education', I told you that
when I was very young I had seen our chickens killed, bled, plucked,
cleaned, dressed, cooked and served. Your response to that was to say
that I had been 'conditioned'. But here you are urging the same thing on
children. This is, if course, pure hypocrisy on your part as you seek to
'condition' them to accept your beliefs. Anything depths may be plumbed,
in fact, to further your anti-meat-eating crusade thinly disguised under
a cloak of the veganism you were brow-beaten in to.

It's a pity there' no one able to have a quiet wood with little Timmie
to persuade him to stop making such a prat of himself. I have some
sympathy for his plight as he is obviously autistic bordering on the
Aspergers range.

No such thing, these are artificial labels put on thickos so we can put them in expensive hospitals.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Mon, 31 May 2021 22:13:16 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

"bert" wrote in message
In article , Spike
writes
On 30/05/2021 18:58, T i m wrote:

[...]

Is that one of those golf clubs ? Bit cruel.

I thought he wanted to take him up the arse.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 03:10:27 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 31/05/2021 18:38, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 20:47:11 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 29/05/2021 19:22, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike
wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with
antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake'
corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling
abuse.

Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making? Hint,
the word virus was nothing to do with it.

Are you so myopic and thick you don't recognise a fanatic peddling lies?

Of course I know the point he was attempting to make.

So why call him out on something irrelevant?

Quite, because I saw through his fanaticism and lies to see the point he
was trying to get over, namely, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant".

No, his point was antibiotics make bacteria resistant.

Most studies say the claim is fallacious,

It's obvious it's true. We all know things build up a resistance. Why
do you think doctors don't hand out antibiotics as much as they used
to? They're running out of ones that are still effective.

That's the point, to a myopic simple mind it will be obvious. Studies
suggest otherwise.

Studies also claim climate change is occurring, but to those with common sense (a rarity these days), we can see it's twaddle.

However, I would be more than happy to see
antibiotics banned for animals as a precaution. T i m wouldn't agree.
Maybe you would?

Of course Tim would agree. It was the point he was making.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
*"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

[...]

Bacteria resistant? Antibiotics are intended to kill bacteria.

He repeated the point many times, that "eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant".

If that was his point he should have made it. Even so, a repeated many
times the jury is out on that claim.

What he could have said, is giving antibiotics to animals can make
bacteria resistant to antibiotics. The obvious solution to this is ban
antibiotics for non-humans.

Most studies say the claim is fallacious,

It's obvious it's true.* We all know things build up a resistance.* Why
do you think doctors don't hand out antibiotics as much as they used
to?* They're running out of ones that are still effective.

That's the point, to a myopic simple mind it will be obvious. Studies
suggest otherwise.

Studies also claim climate change is occurring, but to those with common
sense (a rarity these days), we can see it's twaddle.

You don't have any common sense so see it as twaddle. I'm sure T i m
would agree.

However, I would be more than happy to see
antibiotics banned for animals as a precaution. T i m wouldn't agree.
Maybe you would?

Of course Tim would agree.* It was the point he was making.

No he wouldn't agree. You don't get his MO. He doesn't care about
antibiotic resistance, he doesn't care about animal welfare. All he
cares about is we're allowed to eat meat and he's not.

By way of example, when I pass a kebab shop, I don't have an immediate
craving to have a kebab nor do I feel obliged to post details of my craving.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 30/05/2021 18:58, T i m wrote:

[...]

Fraid so.

these are artificial labels put on thickos so we can put them in expensive
hospitals.

We don't put aspergers in hospitals.

We did put one in jail after he shot and killed
lots of people in the Port Arthur massacre.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Jun 4, 2021 at 10:28:16 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

So why call him out on something irrelevant?

Quite, because I saw through his fanaticism and lies to see the point he
was trying to get over, namely, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant".

No, his point was antibiotics make bacteria resistant.

Most studies say the claim is fallacious,

It's obvious it's true. We all know things build up a resistance. Why
do you think doctors don't hand out antibiotics as much as they used
to? They're running out of ones that are still effective.

That's the point, to a myopic simple mind it will be obvious. Studies
suggest otherwise.

Studies also claim climate change is occurring, but to those with common
sense (a rarity these days), we can see it's twaddle.

You refer to faith as "common sense". It is not.

However, I would be more than happy to see
antibiotics banned for animals as a precaution. T i m wouldn't agree.
Maybe you would?

Of course Tim would agree. It was the point he was making.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default Troll-feeding Senile SMARTASS Alert!

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 19:25:52 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Bacteria resistant? Antibiotics are intended to kill bacteria.

He repeated the point many times, that "eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant".

What clinically insane off topic **** is this about, you abnormal
troll-feeding senile notorious smartass?

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 18:50:00 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding and trashing, senile asshole, blathered again:

You refer to faith as "common sense". It is not.

Isn't it, you troll-feeding senile HUGE ASSHOLE? LOL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 18:25:50 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

No such thing, these are artificial labels put on thickos so we can put them in expensive hospitals.

What I find interesting (from a 'let's watch them thrash about down
the rabbit hole they have dug themselves' pov) is just how desperate
some (mostly trolls and rabid carnists) can be over someone
reiterating the current understanding of such things?

It's obvious why they push back so much, I know myself how much denial
I allowed myself to continue under before breaking free of my
conditioning and changing my lifestyle to allow my actions to match my
morals.

For many people 'eating' and 'food' is very much part of their reason
to live and what they eat therefore very much part of that. For others
it can be their living and so it's pretty obvious why they might
(initially especially) be dismissive / resistant or even defiant ('you
can't tell me how to live a more sustainable / kinder / healthier life
....'). Yet even livestock farmers have broken free of their 'family
traditional living' and given their herd to a sanctuary because the
constant 'stress' of sending their animals to slaughter has become to
much for them. Butchers that wouldn't set foot in a slaughterhouse and
ordinary people who are physically sick whilst watching slaughterhouse
footage, let alone be willing to witness it in person.

This is something that is supposed to be 'normal'?

For the worst of the trolls the little game they play is just because
they are trolls (it's what they do) and you can see from the
desperation and the level of lies and misrepresentation in their
rhetoric just how sick they are.

Something that just wouldn't happen if the message (and it's not my
message of course) wasn't valid ...

I'm not the one stating that we should (all) eat less meat and more
veg, I'm not the one stating that our current level of meat is
unsustainable and we *should* all move towards a plant based diet
(before we are forced to) and that our consumption of meat is damaging
the environment, destroying habitat, threatening wildlife (pushing
species to extinction) and wasting resources, let alone all the
pollution of the land and seas from the waste from more live stock
than people.

So, what do the trolls / carnists do with all those points presented
by all of the medical bodies and scientists above? They ignore it and
just repeat the same old strawmen about them wanting a 'balanced and
natural diet' when that's far from what you will get when eating meat
that's been raised about as far from naturally as you can get.

Then because they don't actually have anything tangible, they thrash
about like an Alien that's been hit in the head by a plasma rifle! ;-)

When it's a troll it's actually funny to watch of course (in a sad
'sorry for them' POV).

The second most funny thing is watching all those so weak of mind
regurgitate / paraphrase what I have written above to suit their
'beliefs' / cult and think because they have said it, it counters
anything I have covered above (when of course it does not).

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 20:21:43 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

What I find interesting

What I find interesting is that you senile C R E T I N just can't resist the
unwashed Scottish ******'s troll cock! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 20:23:55 +0100, T i m wrote:

On 01/06/2021 12:35, T i m wrote:

"What Is Carnism?

Carnism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
people to eat certain animals."

'Conditions people' to do what is unnatural for them to do and they
are illeqwuipped to do in most cases.

"Carnism is, essentially, an oppressive system. It shares the same
basic structure and relies on the same mentality as other oppressive
systems, such as patriarchy and racism."

That sounds like it was written by a snowflake evangelical vegan ArtStudent.

"What Is Veganism?"

"Veganism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
people no to eat animals."

Nope, because they wouldn't be doing that anyway, and won't in the
future.

This should be possible by now - growing meat without an animal:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ering/myoblast
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 05 Jun 2021 19:33:24 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

This should be possible by now - growing meat without an animal:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ering/myoblast

I'm really sure what the draw is, it's not oxygen FFS!

We popped out in the car yesterday (to pick up some cable) and on the
way back, wondered if Burger King were doing their 'Rebel Whopper'
again so we went though the drive through. (It came out just before
the lockdown but was stopped because they (like many other places)
they went to a 'restricted menu'). ;-(

They weren't, but were doing what appears to be the same thing but
just under the name of 'Plant Based Whopper', so we gave them a go.

It seemed to be the same (very nice) as when we bought it as before,
but neither of us were sure if it was actually meat (as in dead
animals) or not? ;-(

We made it very clear to the lady though the hole in the wall that we
wanted the vegan offering and the wrapping said 'Plant-Based Whopper'
and even indicated that they had held the mayo (we weren't sure if it
wasn't vegan as it wasn't previously (turns out it now is)).

https://www.burgerking.co.uk/menu/pi...f-ff6939aabba5

This was around lunchtime and it was quite a size with the fries and
so I just had a peanut butter [1] and cucumber sandwich for tea.

Cheers, T i m

[1] That isn't 'butter' as in the stuff made from cows milk and the
use of that description never seemed to bother any carnists or
confused anyone re it's content (unlike alternative 'milks'').

Peanut butter. Not confusing re it's content.
Oat Milk. Confusing as to it's content (apparently)?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 07:08:49 -0400, Buck Fiden
wrote:

snip

Meanwhile eating meat is as bad as racism.* What gives you the right to say an animal has less rights than a human?* Why not do the same and eat other races of people?

Go take a swim with some hungry adult alligators. Gators don't observe human rights. There are no reciprocity agreements.

Of course there are. There are loads of prey animals that are scared
of us along with loads of predators, just as there are herbivores that
would kill us easily if we broke their rules (like hippo or gorilla),
just as we do if they break ours (often around social distancing).

What you are trying to conflate is the difference between us, an
'advanced species' that has the ability to differentiate and choose
and avoid between the animals we share this rock with versus those
that would consider anything in 'their patch' and made of meat (like
them), fair game.

The other big difference is that they have to get down and dirty,
killing their prey with the tools they were born with, not a lump of
lead fired at them with no way to defend themselves from hundreds of
meters away or a trap, spear, arrow or blade (and I know a very few
animals can do similar, like the archer fish, it's still using it's
own mouth).

And when a predator takes on it's prey in nature, it can often end up
the worst for doing so, like an alligator and tiger.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 10:45:41 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

I'm really sure what the draw is, it's not oxygen FFS!

Just watch that you don't suffocate from lack of air, every time you suck
off the trolling ******, D I M!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 18:28:16 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Of course Tim would agree. It was the point he was making.

rolls eyes DickHeadxx is just *really* *REALLY* thick.

The problem is, if you are 'keeping' (unnaturally of course) an animal
that is destined to be killied and it's flesh eaten, if it get's ill
and dies the exploiter (of that animal and it's flesh) won't get much
/ any money for it if it dies.

So the exploiter would likely be willing to waste *some* money / time
on it (all the exploited animals have a price / value on their heads
of course so it's not compassion, just 'money') and gives it
antibiotics, those antibiotics will then stay in that creature for
some time and the rules re how much can be left before the animal
*then* killed (?), chopped up and it flesh eaten by us are likely to
be such a time when it's considered to be below some arbitrary level,
eg, not none? Hence *our* antibiotic resistance.

And the exploiters talk about this with no sense of irony (because to
them there is none, it's just a commodity, even though it's often more
intelligent than their 'pet' dog), 'I need to get it well to send it
to the abattoir ...' .

I sort of get the idea of getting a prisoner 'well' before applying
the death sentence as 'the point' is to apply the 'ultimate
punishment' you can apply to a sentient being', taking it's life and
that is most pertinent / relevant when they are full of life (like all
the very young animals killed for their flesh).

If you kill an animal (or person) because they are suffering it's
called 'a mercy killing' when you are doing it for them, not you /
society (and if it your pet they still don't use a bolt gun or gas
before cutting it's throat).

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Another example of DickHeadxx's blinkered focus on animal welfare
(because he likes the taste of animal flesh too much).

'Vegans must be stopped'
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...scmts=scwspsdd

I bet he will be first to sign the petition, completely missing the
point as usual and all his standard (strawmen) 'arguments' are in the
comments as well.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/06/2021 11:23, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 18:28:16 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Of course Tim would agree. It was the point he was making.

rolls eyes DickHeadxx is just *really* *REALLY* thick.

That's a bit rich coming from someone who claimed:
1) eating meat "making viruses that are lethal to mankind antibiotic
resistant".
And when told viruses have always resistant to antibiotics you still say:
2) "becoming more so because of or exposure to antibiotics in
meat."

It took a few goes from numerous poster for you to actually accept that
"eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant" was a lie.

3) Despite claiming to be an expert on the Raspberry Pi, you claimed
that "the Pi can't be considered the best choice for a serious / long
term system is that it runs on an SD and that's not good for long term
writes". You were disingenuous to the poster who pointed the RPi can
load from SD card and then no more writes. So no writing at all once the
image is loaded onto the card.

Your eyes may roll, but first look in the mirror to see a fanatic devoid
of judgement and knowledge.

The problem is, if you are 'keeping' (unnaturally of course) an animal
that is destined to be killied and it's flesh eaten, if it get's ill
and dies the exploiter (of that animal and it's flesh) won't get much
/ any money for it if it dies.

So the exploiter would likely be willing to waste *some* money / time
on it (all the exploited animals have a price / value on their heads
of course so it's not compassion, just 'money') and gives it
antibiotics, those antibiotics will then stay in that creature for
some time and the rules re how much can be left before the animal
*then* killed (?), chopped up and it flesh eaten by us are likely to
be such a time when it's considered to be below some arbitrary level,
eg, not none? Hence *our* antibiotic resistance.

Would that be antibiotic resistance to viruses? As you've already been
told the jury is out on that one. Either way I am happy to ban the use
of antibiotics on all animals.

And the exploiters talk about this with no sense of irony (because to
them there is none, it's just a commodity, even though it's often more
intelligent than their 'pet' dog), 'I need to get it well to send it
to the abattoir ...' .

Food is food. Your plant food is a commodity too.

I sort of get the idea of getting a prisoner 'well' before applying
the death sentence as 'the point' is to apply the 'ultimate
punishment' you can apply to a sentient being', taking it's life and
that is most pertinent / relevant when they are full of life (like all
the very young animals killed for their flesh).

If you kill an animal (or person) because they are suffering it's
called 'a mercy killing' when you are doing it for them, not you /
society (and if it your pet they still don't use a bolt gun or gas
before cutting it's throat).

So advocate an alternative method of slaughter. I'd be happy to ban the
use of CO2, would you?

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Another example of DickHeadxx's blinkered focus on animal welfare
(because he likes the taste of animal flesh too much).

I like it because it is part of a natural healthy diet, and where I want
my loved ones to grow with a fully developed brain, and not be stunted
when children are fed a strict vegan diet and end up with a IQ over 10
points lower than a child eating a vegetarian diet.

'Vegans must be stopped'
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...scmts=scwspsdd

I bet he will be first to sign the petition, completely missing the
point as usual and all his standard (strawmen) 'arguments' are in the
comments as well.

I would be the last. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I keep on saying I have nothing against you having a vegan diet, even if
you wish it to be otherwise. It's you fanaticism that is detrimental to
encouraging others to consider a vegan diet. You should be ashamed. Your
fanaticism is a very good example of why we should eat meat.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 Jun 2021 11:23:12 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

rolls eyes DickHeadxx is just *really* *REALLY* thick.

The problem is, if you are 'keeping' (unnaturally of course) an animal
that is destined to be killied and it's flesh eaten, if it get's ill
and dies the exploiter (of that animal and it's flesh) won't get much
/ any money for it if it dies.

****! What has your latest **** got to do with a newsgroup like uk.d.-i-y,
you selfish senile bull**** artist?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/06/2021 10:00, T i m wrote:

The other big difference is that they have to get down and dirty,
killing their prey with the tools they were born with, not a lump of
lead fired at them with no way to defend themselves from hundreds of
meters away or a trap, spear, arrow or blade (and I know a very few
animals can do similar, like the archer fish, it's still using it's
own mouth).

What are you complaining about?

Both groups (animals and humans) are using the tools they were born
with. As far as animals are concerned, that's tooth and claw. With
humans, it's their brainpower.

Get over it, that's why we're at the top of the food chain.

--
Spike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 11 June 2021 at 13:48:30 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 11/06/2021 11:23, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 18:28:16 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

[...]

Do you have a link or something where this is stated as a researched FACT.
As I don't believe they have tested your theory on kids for 20+ years

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/howto/gu...t-healthy-kids
Yes it's difficult and you need to be intelligent enough to understand, but most parents find it easier to send their kids off to takeaways or use delivery services , so they can stay in and watch reality TV shows.

'Vegans must be stopped'
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...scmts=scwspsdd

I bet he will be first to sign the petition, completely missing the
point as usual and all his standard (strawmen) 'arguments' are in the
comments as well.

I would be the last. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I keep on saying I have nothing against you having a vegan diet, even if
you wish it to be otherwise. It's you fanaticism that is detrimental to
encouraging others to consider a vegan diet.

yes he does come across as rather fanatical on most things ;-)

You should be ashamed. Your
fanaticism is a very good example of why we should eat meat.

I'll D. Trump you on that. "good clean coal" , "sky rocket downwards", covid 19 is a fake virus, then it's the chinese virus, lets look into injecting people with bleach, or put a strong light inside them and many other quotes from a
person brought up on fast food because it's clean. 74 million people voted for him, most brought up on a meat intensive diet the USA is one of the highest consumers of meat which is also injected with various additives
which is hardly natural anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 11 June 2021 at 15:15:16 UTC+1, Spike wrote:
On 11/06/2021 10:00, T i m wrote:

The other big difference is that they have to get down and dirty,
killing their prey with the tools they were born with, not a lump of
lead fired at them with no way to defend themselves from hundreds of
meters away or a trap, spear, arrow or blade (and I know a very few
animals can do similar, like the archer fish, it's still using it's
own mouth).

What are you complaining about?

Both groups (animals and humans) are using the tools they were born
with. As far as animals are concerned, that's tooth and claw. With
humans, it's their brainpower.

Get over it, that's why we're at the top of the food chain.

--
Spike

Not forgetting we are the only species capable of destroying our own planet
that's evolution ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/06/2021 10:00, T i m wrote:

The other big difference is that they have to get down and dirty,
killing their prey with the tools they were born with, not a lump of
lead fired at them with no way to defend themselves from hundreds of
meters away or a trap, spear, arrow or blade (and I know a very few
animals can do similar, like the archer fish, it's still using it's
own mouth).

What are you complaining about?

Both groups (animals and humans) are using the tools they were born
with. As far as animals are concerned, that's tooth and claw. With
humans, it's their brainpower.

Get over it, that's why we're at the top of the food chain.

Not forgetting we are the only species capable of destroying our own planet
that's evolution ;-)

That's brain power for you!

--
Spike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/06/2021 11:23, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 18:28:16 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

[...]

I feel it is hard to beat the BBC for accuracy. There must be other
articles.

https://qz.com/1622642/making-your-k...me-in-belgium/

Which does suggest there is genuine harm. I haven't done any more
research on this. Either way without more information or more studies I
would be reluctant to endorse a child being fed a strict vegan diet any
more than giving a dog or cat an exclusively plant food diet.

Historically there are so many unknown unknowns in our diet all I can
suggest is a child should be given a wide range of foodstuffs in the
hope that more good is done than harm.

I often cook what you might call varied meals but the children tend to
be fussy eaters. They adore chicken. They do like fruit of various kinds
so try and keep that available during their visits.

[...]

I abhor the additives, to include hormones and routine antibiotics given
to farm animals. If there is a free trade agreement, I truly hope the
meat will be marked accordingly. I will avoid it.