Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 22:21:36 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 27, 2021 at 2:33:12 AM MST, "FromTheRafters" wrote
:

Snit has brought this to us :
On May 26, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM MST, "FromTheRafters" wrote
:

Fredxx wrote :
On 26/05/2021 19:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:33:29 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:51, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:05 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body,
hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.

You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error instead
of looking at the main point he was making. Go see your doctor and see
if he has any OCD tablets.

The main point being made was that eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant.

As if they weren't already impervious.

Viruses are not stopped with antibiotics.

True, they are by their very nature impervious to the action of
antibiotics.

Right. It is sad how many adults do not get this.

More likely they don't care.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Isn't it about time we developed a virus one then?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 2021-05-27 3:06 p.m., Snit wrote:
On May 27, 2021 at 10:47:45 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 26 May 2021 17:38:02 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 26, 2021 at 2:57:41 AM MST, "FromTheRafters" wrote
:

Snit expressed precisely :
On May 24, 2021 at 12:35:51 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Seems like a lot of bull.

I was thinking, just use a cow magnet.

I had no idea that was even a thing.

https://www.stevespanglerscience.com...ts/cow-magnet/

I thought people were talking about this:
https://www.zazzle.com/cow_fridge_ma...89367944929173

Maybe that is used to remind people where they keep their milk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Z8-JBb-90&t=5s

If sheep would do that, we don't need to train dogs.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 May 2021 03:19:58 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 27, 2021 at 5:22:20 PM MST, "FromTheRafters" wrote
:

on 5/27/2021, Snit supposed :
On May 27, 2021 at 10:47:45 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 26 May 2021 17:38:02 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 26, 2021 at 2:57:41 AM MST, "FromTheRafters" wrote
:

Snit expressed precisely :
On May 24, 2021 at 12:35:51 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Seems like a lot of bull.

I was thinking, just use a cow magnet.

I had no idea that was even a thing.

https://www.stevespanglerscience.com...ts/cow-magnet/

I thought people were talking about this:
https://www.zazzle.com/cow_fridge_ma...89367944929173

Maybe that is used to remind people where they keep their milk?

I was going to post one, I looked at some, then decided not to. Now,
everywhere I go, I get a cow refrigerator magnet advertisement.

Om newer Safari I find that type stuff has been reduced a lot. It is a good
change.

You two seriously see adverts?! Have you not heard of adblockers? I don't even see them in youtube.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

news

wrote:

[...]

Its been attempted but hasn't really been
anything like as successful as with antibiotics.

The first antibiotics were discovered by accident.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On May 26, 2021 at 2:57:41 AM MST, "FromTheRafters" wrote
:

Snit expressed precisely :
On May 24, 2021 at 12:35:51 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Seems like a lot of bull.

I was thinking, just use a cow magnet.

I had no idea that was even a thing.

https://www.stevespanglerscience.com...ts/cow-magnet/

I thought people were talking about this:
https://www.zazzle.com/cow_fridge_ma...89367944929173

Maybe that is used to remind people where they keep their milk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92Z8-JBb-90&t=5s

If sheep would do that,

They don't. Sheep work very differently to cattle.

we don't need to train dogs.

Dogs don't need a driver like that car does.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Sat, 29 May 2021 04:35:34 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 28 May 2021 18:50:22 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip.

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

And that's because:

They are left brainers and so can't help themselves (no 'fuzzy logic,
everything is black and white) and that suits them ...

.... because they then *think* (in their own little left brain world)
that they have scored points against me whereas in fact, all they have
done is highlighted to anyone watching just how thick / left brained /
childish they are and faceplanted.

The really sad thing is they are serious ... they *actually* believe
themselves, no matter now bizarre / incredible / bs it is!

What happens next is even funnier (well, sadder if they weren't doing
it to themselves) is they back themselves into a rabbit hole and then
keep digging and digging and digging.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2021 19:35, Rod Speed wrote:
[....]
The first antibiotics were discovered by accident.

Published reports credit Fleming as saying: €œOne sometimes finds what
one is not looking for. When I woke up just after dawn on Sept. 28,
1928, I certainly didnt plan to revolutionize all medicine by
discovering the worlds first antibiotic, or bacteria killer. But I
guess that was exactly what I did.€

https://www.healio.com/news/endocrin...se-of-medicine

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

There are a number of antiviral drugs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiviral_drug

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

[...]

If I'm OCD in your eyes for correcting the nonsense pedalled by a
fanatical vegan, then so be it.

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with antibiotics
makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

The main point made was "that eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant", the sort of statement made by a desperate fanatical moron.

That you jumped on him saying
virus instead of bacteria is childish.

It is not childish to correct the rants of a fanatic, who regularly
tells lies.

I thoroughly dislike giving antibiotics to non-humans, even if there
isn't a great deal of evidence to suggest this causes antibiotic
resistance in humans. It is a practice I would happily be stopped.

I suspect you would too, but D i m wouldn't dream of supporting any
campaign against the use of antibiotics in animals. His goal is driven
out of envy, that we're allowed to eat meat, and he's not.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , T i m
writes
On Thu, 27 May 2021 01:27:53 GMT, Snit
wrote:

snip

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?

https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...biotics-in-hea
lthy-animals-to-prevent-the-spread-of-antibiotic-resistance

What do you think that has to do with viruses?

Neither he nor I think it has anything to do with 'viruses' when you
take the word literally. The spirit of the point is humanity becoming
antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our ingestion of antibiotics,
even at low (current science 'acceptable' levels) when we consume
meat.

Nonsense. The resistance to antibiotics is coming largely from
oversubscribing by doctors particularly when faced with a patient
expecting them for a viral infection, so your "mistake" was significant
as it demonstrates the ignorance on the subject. Second cause is people
not completing the course when given antibiotics.
*Only* trolls and desperate carnists would think that making the
*mistake* of saying 'virus' was ever an issue, because they are so
desperate to cling onto anything they can.

Wriggle wriggle wriggle
Anyone continuing to highlight that mistake as if it was ever
suggested as a fact or ever relevant to the point has shown them up to
be the desperate troll they are.

Wriggle wriggle wriggle.
Cheers, T i m

--
bert
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 28 May 2021 20:14:57 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

Isn't it about time we developed a virus one then?

There are a number of antiviral drugs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antiviral_drug

There are a number of troll-feeding senile assholes here. But you are the
no.1 troll-feeding senile asshole and smartass! BG
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 28 May 2021 20:20:18 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:

The main point made

The ONLY point here is whether he will succeed to make one of you senile
ASSHOLES come hopping along and start feeding him whenever he wants to be
fed by one of you assholes! And YOU certainly were fastest, yet again! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 May 2021 04:41:00 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 28 May 2021 20:07:39 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

Cheers, D i m

He certainly cheers whenever you suck him off, D i m, you abnormal sucker of
unwashed troll cock! G
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip.

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

And that's because:

They are left brainers and so can't help themselves (no 'fuzzy logic,
everything is black and white) and that suits them ...

Once again, your desperation through a lost argument ends in abuse.

... because they then *think* (in their own little left brain world)
that they have scored points against me whereas in fact, all they have
done is highlighted to anyone watching just how thick / left brained /
childish they are and faceplanted.

Nope, we think with all our brain.

The really sad thing is they are serious ... they *actually* believe
themselves, no matter now bizarre / incredible / bs it is!

You were serious when you said, ""that eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant", the sort of statement made by a desperate
fanatical moron.

What happens next is even funnier (well, sadder if they weren't doing
it to themselves) is they back themselves into a rabbit hole and then
keep digging and digging and digging.

Every time you come out with a lie, we'll put you right. If you call
that digging, then so be it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake' corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling abuse.

--
Spike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 28 May 2021 20:41:18 +0100, bert wrote:

snip

Neither he nor I think it has anything to do with 'viruses' when you
take the word literally. The spirit of the point is humanity becoming
antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our ingestion of antibiotics,
even at low (current science 'acceptable' levels) when we consume
meat.

Nonsense.

Fact, as you will go onto confirm ...

The resistance to antibiotics is coming largely from
oversubscribing by doctors particularly when faced with a patient
expecting them for a viral infection,

So, how is that 'nonsense' when I said "The spirit of the point is
humanity becoming antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our
ingestion of antibiotics ..."

The answer of course is that it isn't nonsense and *all* the science
backs the fact that our consumption of animal flesh where those
animals have been given antibiotics *is* having a negative impact on
us and or general resistance.

so your "mistake" was significant
as it demonstrates the ignorance on the subject.

Only to a left brainer desperate to score a point (and faceplanting).

Second cause is people
not completing the course when given antibiotics.

Irrelevant to the fact that we are gaining some antibiotic resistance
from consuming animal flesh that contains antibiotics. A source we
wouldn't be adding to the pot if we weren't causing pain, suffering,
exploitation and death to sentient creatures and consuming their
(*their* not for you) flesh.

https://www.pewtrusts.org/-/media/as...use_tables.pdf

*Only* trolls and desperate carnists would think that making the
*mistake* of saying 'virus' was ever an issue, because they are so
desperate to cling onto anything they can.

Wriggle wriggle wriggle

Yup, you will try and just faceplant again (well done)!

Anyone continuing to highlight that mistake as if it was ever
suggested as a fact or ever relevant to the point has shown them up to
be the desperate troll they are.

Wriggle wriggle wriggle.

See above.

Just give up mate. You really don't get it (and never will) because
you 1) can't and 2) don't want to.

Just keep digging though ...!!

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 May 2021 07:50:10 +0100, Chris Bacon
wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
... because they then *think* (in their own little left brain world)
that they have scored points against me whereas in fact, all they have
done is highlighted to anyone watching just how thick / left brained /
childish they are and faceplanted.

*plonk*

How old fashioned. ;-)

Strange as well, given it's an OT thread on cows ...

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/05/2021 09:09, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 28 May 2021 20:41:18 +0100, bert wrote:

Neither he nor I think it has anything to do with 'viruses' when you
take the word literally. The spirit of the point is humanity becoming
antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our ingestion of antibiotics,
even at low (current science 'acceptable' levels) when we consume
meat.

Nonsense.

Fact, as you will go onto confirm ...

The resistance to antibiotics is coming largely from
oversubscribing by doctors particularly when faced with a patient
expecting them for a viral infection,

So, how is that 'nonsense' when I said "The spirit of the point is
humanity becoming antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our
ingestion of antibiotics ..."

It is nonsense when you recall that your original point was "eating meat
causes antibiotic resistance in viruses", which you have now tried to
excuse by deflection, shifting your ground, and hurling abuse - so you
recognise that you were wrong but just can't admit it.

Is that a fuzzy-logic right-brain thing?

--
Spike
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/05/2021 10:09, T i m wrote:
[...]

The only faceplanting idiot here is the one who said "eating meat makes
viruses antibiotic resistant".

Second cause is people
not completing the course when given antibiotics.

Irrelevant to the fact that we are gaining some antibiotic resistance
from consuming animal flesh that contains antibiotics. A source we
wouldn't be adding to the pot if we weren't causing pain, suffering,
exploitation and death to sentient creatures and consuming their
(*their* not for you) flesh.

Who is *we*? If you don't like it, campaign to have antibiotics banned
in animals.

https://www.pewtrusts.org/-/media/as...use_tables.pdf

*Only* trolls and desperate carnists would think that making the
*mistake* of saying 'virus' was ever an issue, because they are so
desperate to cling onto anything they can.

Wriggle wriggle wriggle

Yup, you will try and just faceplant again (well done)!

The only faceplanting idiot here is the one who said "eating meat makes
viruses antibiotic resistant".

Anyone continuing to highlight that mistake as if it was ever
suggested as a fact or ever relevant to the point has shown them up to
be the desperate troll they are.

Wriggle wriggle wriggle.

See above.

Quite.

Just give up mate. You really don't get it (and never will) because
you 1) can't and 2) don't want to.

The same could be said to you, stop spouting lies and I'll stop
correcting them.

Just keep digging though ...!!

Yes, now remind us who was the idiot who said, "eating meat makes
viruses antibiotic resistant".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 May 2021 10:15:46 +0000, Spike
wrote:

snip

There is no point arguing with you because you have no interest (or
ability) to comprehend the *actual* events and the spirit of the post.

It is nonsense when you recall that your original point was "eating meat
causes antibiotic resistance in viruses",

That was no more than a brain fart. You aren't (because you don't have
the choice / don't want to take the spirit of the point, along with
everything I was stating at the time) adding 2+2 and making 4. You
*will* continue to make 5 because that's your MO.

But I get it, If you are trapped in that sort of inflexible mind then
*of course* you will completely miss the point of something if you
think that will further your cause. You are probably actually serious
in your inability to see the truth and I pity you for that.

which you have now tried to
excuse by deflection, shifting your ground,

Nope. My understanding of the point that consuming antibiotics that
are present in animal flesh has contributed to making mankind
'antibiotic resistant' is what you should have taken away from that,
not the 'mistake of adding 'viruses'. But you don't actually care
about the point do you?

and hurling abuse

Aww, diddums. Do you not consider that your incessant instance that
black is white is not also abuse? The constant accusations that I was
stating an incorrect fact when it's obvious to all (but trolls) that
it was a simple (wording, not spirit meaning) mistake?

- so you
recognise that you were wrong but just can't admit it.

I have recognised and admitted the typo / mistake about the including
of the word 'virus' from the beginning, just that you don't want to
see / accept that because then it would remove your *bogus* attempt to
undermine my statement and spread further FUD wouldn't it.

Is that a fuzzy-logic right-brain thing?

No, it's a perfectly normal and 'human' thing so *of course* you would
have no idea about that. But hey, you don't need to know do you, you
can just choose to put emphasis on anything you want and make up what
you want (and will). Shame it never helps your cause ...

Get help.

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/05/2021 10:46, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

There is no point arguing with you because you have no interest (or
ability) to comprehend the *actual* events and the spirit of the post.

It is nonsense when you recall that your original point was "eating meat
causes antibiotic resistance in viruses",

That was no more than a brain fart.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is your *fourth* different
excuse for making the mistake that "eating meat causes antibiotic
resistance in viruses", You're now resorting to calling on 'the spirit'
for support, although it's not obvious whether this lives in the sky or
comes out of a bottle.

Perhaps, when you've sorted yourself out, you might let us know which
excuse was the correct one.

claptrap snipped

--
Spike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 29 May 2021 11:01:44 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 29/05/2021 10:46, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

There is no point arguing with you because you have no interest (or
ability) to comprehend the *actual* events and the spirit of the post.

It is nonsense when you recall that your original point was "eating meat
causes antibiotic resistance in viruses",

That was no more than a brain fart.

Correct me if I'm wrong,

What would be the point, you would never accept it?

but I think this is your *fourth* different
excuse for making the mistake that "eating meat causes antibiotic
resistance in viruses", You're now resorting to calling on 'the spirit'
for support, although it's not obvious whether this lives in the sky or
comes out of a bottle.

Told you. Grow up ... you are pathetic.

Perhaps, when you've sorted yourself out, you might let us know which
excuse was the correct one.

See above.

*The point*, was, and always has been the FACT that humanity has
suffered some level of antibiotic resistance *because* of the
consumption of such from animal flesh that was given to the animal
when alive. Fact. Full Stop.

Anyone trying to divert the point away from that fact is and can only
be a pathetic troll or sad left brainer.

I know you are both (because they are often intertwined).

Back in the box for you, pathetic troll.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

snip

There is no point arguing with you because you have no interest (or
ability) to comprehend the *actual* events and the spirit of the post.

It is nonsense when you recall that your original point was "eating meat
causes antibiotic resistance in viruses",

That was no more than a brain fart. You aren't (because you don't have
the choice / don't want to take the spirit of the point, along with
everything I was stating at the time) adding 2+2 and making 4. You
*will* continue to make 5 because that's your MO.

Your drivel is a continuous brain fart peddling lies. We made 2=2=4,
with back-pedalling you now seem to agree the answer is now 4 too. It's
call progress.

But I get it, If you are trapped in that sort of inflexible mind then
*of course* you will completely miss the point of something if you
think that will further your cause. You are probably actually serious
in your inability to see the truth and I pity you for that.

We are flexible. We're not the fanatical troll desperately peddling lies.

which you have now tried to
excuse by deflection, shifting your ground,

Nope. My understanding of the point that consuming antibiotics that
are present in animal flesh has contributed to making mankind
'antibiotic resistant' is what you should have taken away from that,
not the 'mistake of adding 'viruses'. But you don't actually care
about the point do you?

It's not as clear-cut as you would have us believe. If it concerns you,
why don't you campaign for its ban on animals?

and hurling abuse

Aww, diddums. Do you not consider that your incessant instance that
black is white is not also abuse? The constant accusations that I was
stating an incorrect fact when it's obvious to all (but trolls) that
it was a simple (wording, not spirit meaning) mistake?

The spirit is that you were peddling lies.

- so you
recognise that you were wrong but just can't admit it.

I have recognised and admitted the typo / mistake about the including
of the word 'virus' from the beginning, just that you don't want to
see / accept that because then it would remove your *bogus* attempt to
undermine my statement and spread further FUD wouldn't it.

Perhaps you will recognise the other lies (aka your mistakes) to be what
they are. We live in hope.

Is that a fuzzy-logic right-brain thing?

No, it's a perfectly normal and 'human' thing so *of course* you would
have no idea about that. But hey, you don't need to know do you, you
can just choose to put emphasis on anything you want and make up what
you want (and will). Shame it never helps your cause ...

Fanaticism is not normal.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/05/2021 12:07, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:
On 29/05/2021 10:46, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

There is no point arguing with you because you have no interest (or
ability) to comprehend the *actual* events and the spirit of the post.

It is nonsense when you recall that your original point was "eating meat
causes antibiotic resistance in viruses",

That was no more than a brain fart.

Correct me if I'm wrong

What would be the point, you would never accept it?

Laughable.

but I think this is your *fourth* different
excuse for making the mistake that "eating meat causes antibiotic
resistance in viruses", You're now resorting to calling on 'the spirit'
for support, although it's not obvious whether this lives in the sky or
comes out of a bottle.

Told you. Grow up ... you are pathetic.

I don't need to fall back on a 'spirit', whether it's from the sky or a
bottle,

Perhaps, when you've sorted yourself out, you might let us know which
excuse was the correct one.

See above.

So, you remain confused by your own mistakes.

*The point*, was, and always has been the FACT that humanity has
suffered some level of antibiotic resistance *because* of the
consumption of such from animal flesh that was given to the animal
when alive. Fact. Full Stop.

Anyone trying to divert the point away from that fact is and can only
be a pathetic troll or sad left brainer.

Well, you didn't start from there, did you?

You started from the unfortunate premise that "meat eating causes
antibiotic resistance in viruses". Anyone trying to divert the point
away from that fact is and can only be a pathetic troll or sad left brainer.

I know you are both (because they are often intertwined).

Back in the box for you, pathetic troll.

How quaint. Time for your sundowner?

--
Spike
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 27 May 2021 05:00:59 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 26/05/2021 21:25, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 05:56:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?
https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance

That says nothing about VIRUSES.

Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.

The only troll here is a fanatical vegan who is crazy with envy we're
allowed to eat meat, and they're not.

It's not "not allowed" it's "decided not to". I don't eat meat either. I don't go as far as Tim, I use milk, eggs, and so forth, but killing an animal is as wrong as killing a human.

I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.

That shows a poorly performing mind. You make many mistakes consistent
with fanaticism and have a blinkered approach to a natural balanced diet.

Your mind is poor, you fail to understand a point with one small insignificant error in it. Do you have an organic brain or a CPU?

No one else (other than trolls and carnists trying to gain points)
would have *decided* to take a mistake like that and try to capitalise
on it.

Then stop the embarrassment and shut the **** up.

Why, when it's you lot that caused the childish argument. Probably because you didn't have an answer for his point.

The spirit of my point still stands as confirmed by CC etc.

Reliance on P Hucker shows desperation.

Phuck you.

Anyone who wasn't either pathetic or desperate would see it as the
mistake it was and not even raise it as an issue, let alone try to use
it to spread FUD.

Some of us aren't desperate to tell lies and then back-pedal when shown
wrong.

There were no lies, there was a mistake. If I say "my car can go 1400mph" instead of "my car can go 140mph", it doesn't mean it can't do 140 because I "lied" in my typo.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Thu, 27 May 2021 09:51:01 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 26/05/2021 20:25, T i m wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote:

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?

https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance

That says nothing about VIRUSES.

Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.

I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.

That's total claptrap.

You came out with your 'eating meat causes antibiotic resistance in
virus' claims, and carried on repeating them in the teeth of the facts
that you were repeatedly told.

You then back-pedalled as fast as you could, and are now shifting your
grounds by claiming it was a 'mistake', which of course is yet another
back-pedal.

None of that has any credibility, and is laughable, so you then resort
to....

The spirit of my point.

Which is your third back-pedal on the subject.

Have you ever thought of researching your topic-de-jour, or do you
blindly believe the vegan **** that you lap up so carelessly?

If you go back and change virus to bacteria in his post, you can read what he meant. Do you have an answer to that fact?

Heavens above, you probably still believe that covid sprang from a
wet-market.

Well that is daft, we all know it came from a lab.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Fri, 28 May 2021 11:42:12 +0100, whisky-dave wrote:

On Tuesday, 25 May 2021 at 16:01:48 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
On 25/05/2021 14:07, Fredxx wrote:
On 25/05/2021 12:18, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:32:04 +0000, Spike

On 25/05/2021 09:08, Spike wrote:
On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

wolves primarily

Rod Speed has just
said in another thread they they have no natural predators,

Do you actually bother to read anything Rod Speed has to say?

Not really,

BS. You read and try to argue with *everyone* because you have no
friends and nothing better to do.

You even call me mate, so it does make me question your friendship
circle. Perhaps you show envy:
1) We're allowed to eat meat
2) Some of us have a circle of friends where we don't feel obliged to
call any acquaintance *mate*.

Probably because you are a
psychopath, caused by being exposed to the routine (and so normalised)
slaughter of animals as a child.

It is normal to eat meat as part of a natural balanced diet. As a child
eating a balanced diet also means we didn't suffer poor brain
development and a loss of IQ.

Jim Al-Khalili?? was interviewing a chap on the Life Scientific
on R4 at 09:00 today, who is en expert in survival and cold water
swimming etc. He mentioned that if the human race had not mastered
the ability to keep warm in winter and cool in summer then we would
never have made outside a narrow band each side of the equator.

Keeping warm needs a lot of calories if you don't have a nice
insulated property free from drafts. Meat is the easiest source.

Maybe that's why kids sit in McDs for long periods and spend the rest of the time in and out of chicken shops.

If you suck on 9 inches of meat, does that give you calories?
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 27 May 2021 02:48:47 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 26, 2021 at 2:24:14 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

On 26/05/2021 19:03, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 01:55:24 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 25, 2021 at 2:06:24 PM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

On 25/05/2021 19:38, Snit wrote:
On May 25, 2021 at 12:32:02 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote
:

On 24/05/2021 23:57, Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?

Nope, they dont all line up and gawp like that usually.

I can assure you that they do!

I've spoken to more cows than you've had hot dinners! That's been a
part of my life since my first trip on a narrowboat in 1984! ;-)

Do you "speak" to them like the guy in the video?

I don't burp at them, but I do /talk/ to them - and, sometimes, I sing!

Here's an example - https://ibb.co/4W8qzyZ

That's just an image -- but what is important is that they herd.

Groan.... don't give up the day job.

Ha! πŸ˜ƒ

Is there a place I can tell Dad jokes for a living?

It's best to sit where Dad can hear you. I doubt he'd pay you much though.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:44:47 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:00:34 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Not really, I just thought I'd use his 'no natural predators' claim to
counter T i m ' s 'look after their young' claim.

snip

I got a deer, does that count?

Funnily ... there was a thing on TV the other day where a 'gamekeeper'
was ear tagging young deer in Richmond Park (I think). He would creep
up to the deer laying in the long grass and punch a hole though it's
ear and add a tag and 'hope' it didn't bleat (from the pain in it's
ear probably?) because if that called attention to the plight of the
young deer to it's mum, the mums would likely come across and defend
it by attacking him.

You know, the mother deer 'looking after their young' ...

I should have checked for a tag to identify the owner of the deer that caused £60 of damage to my car!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake' corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling abuse.

Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making? Hint, the word virus was nothing to do with it.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On May 29, 2021 at 11:18:19 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

I don't burp at them, but I do /talk/ to them - and, sometimes, I sing!

Here's an example - https://ibb.co/4W8qzyZ

That's just an image -- but what is important is that they herd.

Groan.... don't give up the day job.

Ha! =F0=9F=98=83

Is there a place I can tell Dad jokes for a living?

It's best to sit where Dad can hear you. I doubt he'd pay you much though.

You made a funny!

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sat, 29 May 2021 18:54:07 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding and trashing, senile asshole, blathered again:

It's best to sit where Dad can hear you. I doubt he'd pay you much though.

You made a funny!

You sucked off the troll again, right after he appeared, you senile trash
artist!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
*"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with
antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake' corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling
abuse.

Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making?* Hint,
the word virus was nothing to do with it.

Are you so myopic and thick you don't recognise a fanatic peddling lies?

Of course I know the point he was attempting to make. Most studies say
the claim is fallacious, although I am on record as saying animals
should not be given antibiotics if there is the slimmest chance of a
building up resistance.

D i m, on the other hand doesn't care about the quantity of antibiotics
in meat, and won't campaign against their use. So any attempt of D i m
making a point is a face-plant in so many ways.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

snip

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge.* Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?
https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance

That says nothing about VIRUSES.

Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.

The only troll here is a fanatical vegan who is crazy with envy we're
allowed to eat meat, and they're not.

It's not "not allowed" it's "decided not to".

No, his family has decided to go vegan. Clearly he has an impulse to eat
meat when passing establishments like kebab shops.

I don't eat meat either.
I don't go as far as Tim, I use milk, eggs, and so forth, but killing an
animal is as wrong as killing a human.

You are welcome to your opinion. I have mine, and want my family to eat
a balanced natural diet.

I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.

That shows a poorly performing mind. You make many mistakes consistent
with fanaticism and have a blinkered approach to a natural balanced diet.

Your mind is poor, you fail to understand a point with one small
insignificant error in it.* Do you have an organic brain or a CPU?

The error is more profound. Of course I know the point he was attempting
to make. Most studies say the claim is fallacious, although I am on
record as saying animals should not be given antibiotics if there is the
slimmest chance of a building up resistance.

No one else (other than trolls and carnists trying to gain points)
would have *decided* to take a mistake like that and try to capitalise
on it.

Then stop the embarrassment and shut the **** up.

Why, when it's you lot that caused the childish argument.* Probably
because you didn't have an answer for his point.

I have never started any thread involving the eating or refraining of
eating meat. My only job here is correct lies peddled by a fanatic vegan.

The spirit of my point still stands as confirmed by CC etc.

Reliance on P Hucker shows desperation.

Phuck you.

Anyone who wasn't either pathetic or desperate would see it as the
mistake it was and not even raise it as an issue, let alone try to use
it to spread FUD.

Some of us aren't desperate to tell lies and then back-pedal when shown
wrong.

There were no lies, there was a mistake.

Yes, the mistake was made in so many ways, 1) re viruses, and 2) that
levels of antibiotics in meat are not believed to build up resistance.

If I say "my car can go
1400mph" instead of "my car can go 140mph", it doesn't mean it can't do
140 because I "lied" in my typo.

A very good example of the lies that D i m peddles, in fact it's a
double lie, 1) it won't go 1,400mph, and 2) it won't go 140mph.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On 26/05/2021 20:25, T i m wrote:
*"Rod Speed" wrote:

[...]

Yes, he's ignorant of the facts.

Heavens above, you probably still believe that covid sprang from a
wet-market.

Well that is daft, we all know it came from a lab.

Again, that may be so, but the jury's out on that one. I would have
thought you would be open minded to the possibility it did indeed come
from a wet market rather than being of a closed mind and myopic in nature.