Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Two world wars and one would cup ..not

On Sun, 23 May 2021 18:15:16 +0100, Cursitor Doom wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 08:24:43 -0700 (PDT), fred
wrote:

John le Carre quote

To hear Brexiters claiming that Britain won the war single-handedly is, he says, €śemetic€ť. €śThe wonderful rightwing military historian Max Hastings points out that we were bad fighters, that we were extremely badly organised, and our contribution in terms of blood and wealth and material was €“ I cant say trivial, but tremendously small by comparison to the sacrifices of the other major powers. Russia lost, what, 30 million men? And in treasure, heaven knows what. We didnt win the war in that sense. We were on the winning side by the end, but we were really quite minor players.€ť

I beg to differ. If Britain had done **** all against Hitler, the
world would be a very different place today.

So says a philby lover... no different to mel philips, liddle, aaranovitch, kuensberg,
hardcastle, gardner.... all your kind!!
You are so happy to see the UK being nuked / blackmail called the Sampson option.
since your lot got caught working out of a foreigners embassy = liam fox it
seems too painful to accpt facts.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 23 May 2021 20:18:06 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 18:15:16 +0100, Cursitor Doom wrote:

On Sun, 23 May 2021 08:24:43 -0700 (PDT), fred
wrote:

John le Carre quote

To hear Brexiters claiming that Britain won the war single-handedly is, he says, “emetic”. “The wonderful rightwing military historian Max Hastings points out that we were bad fighters, that we were extremely badly organised, and our contribution in terms of blood and wealth and material was – I can’t say trivial, but tremendously small by comparison to the sacrifices of the other major powers. Russia lost, what, 30 million men? And in treasure, heaven knows what. We didn’t win the war in that sense. We were on the winning side by the end, but we were really quite minor players.”

I beg to differ. If Britain had done **** all against Hitler, the
world would be a very different place today.

So says a philby lover... no different to mel philips, liddle, aaranovitch, kuensberg,
hardcastle, gardner.... all your kind!!

For the umpteenth time: I AM NOT JEWISH!!!