Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Looking for decent silicone keyboard cover

Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every one I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and arrows/numeric keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are individual. I want to protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I want to feel the keys seperately when using it.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Thu, 06 May 2021 13:09:32 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest attention-baiting
sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "Commander Kinsey" LOL)
trolling:
Posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Used to be one called Kidd Glove or similar. Not very nice to type on, you
used also to get hold of the whole keyboard with one glued on as well, meant
for the blind with big legends in a contrasting colour or very dirty
environments apparently.

Not very hard wearing though.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
Is there a silicone desktop keyboard cover with individual keys? Every one
I've found has the entire bottom row, function key row, and arrows/numeric
keypad area as single sections, yet the letters are individual. I want to
protect it from pets taking the keys off, but I want to feel the keys
seperately when using it.

--
Sent from my iPhone, this spam courtesy of Apple incorporated.

Looking for decent silicone keyboard cover Commander Kinsey[_3_] Home Repair 65 May 13th 21 08:42 PM
LED moving message sign programmed with IR keyboard: Missing keyboard...possible solutions? 427Cobraman Electronics Repair 5 October 26th 06 02:15 AM
Silicone over silicone? MB UK diy 1 August 28th 06 12:03 AM
Just in case: (cherry keyboard pinout) - it was: help on soldering a 5 pin din connector to a keyboard Lotas Electronics Repair 0 June 9th 06 11:27 AM
Silicone vs silicone [email protected] UK diy 2 April 30th 06 01:02 PM