Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The BS Asymmetry Principle:

The BS Asymmetry Principle:
The amount of energy needed to refute BS is an
order of magnitude bigger than to produce it!

Example:
A: Wait! I bet the Moon's made of cheese. [effort: 1]

B: Well, spectrographic analysis & orbit calcs suggest not.
Plus, we built a rocket, took people there, & they
couldn't eat it. [effort: 10]

A: ...Hm, yeah,,,I'm still thinking cheese.

https://imagehost.vendio.com/a/30377...metry-meme.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/05/2021 08:56, David P wrote:
The BS Asymmetry Principle:
The amount of energy needed to refute BS is an
order of magnitude bigger than to produce it!

Example:
A: Wait! I bet the Moon's made of cheese. [effort: 1]

B: Well, spectrographic analysis & orbit calcs suggest not.
Plus, we built a rocket, took people there, & they
couldn't eat it. [effort: 10]

A: ...Hm, yeah,,,I'm still thinking cheese.

https://imagehost.vendio.com/a/30377...metry-meme.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagan_standard

Notably used in defence by Lance Armstrong when accused of doping. )
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"David P" wrote in message
The BS Asymmetry Principle:
The amount of energy needed to refute BS is an
order of magnitude bigger than to produce it!

Example:
A: Wait! I bet the Moon's made of cheese. [effort: 1]

B: Well, spectrographic analysis & orbit calcs suggest not.
Plus, we built a rocket, took people there, & they
couldn't eat it. [effort: 10]

A: ...Hm, yeah,,,I'm still thinking cheese.

But you have always been blotto all of the time.

https://imagehost.vendio.com/a/30377...metry-meme.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Pancho wrote:
On 06/05/2021 08:56, David P wrote:
The BS Asymmetry Principle:
The amount of energy needed to refute BS is an
order of magnitude bigger than to produce it!

Example:
A: Wait! I bet the Moon's made of cheese. [effort: 1]

B: Well, spectrographic analysis & orbit calcs suggest not.
Plus, we built a rocket, took people there, & they
couldn't eat it. [effort: 10]

A: ...Hm, yeah,,,I'm still thinking cheese.

https://imagehost.vendio.com/a/30377...metry-meme.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagan_standard

Notably used in defence by Lance Armstrong when accused of doping. )

And Donald Trump when he fairly lost the presidential election.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 6 May 2021 19:03:46 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

But you have always been blotto all of the time.

Look who's talking! ROTFLOL

cretin's pathological trolling: