Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default National mourning?

Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do
I get into the mood?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do
I get into the mood?

Why would you want to.

Dianas death left me slightly relieved, for camilla chiefly

I haven't quite shed a tear for the Duke, but I will miss the old ****.
said what he thought, which is rare candour in these culturally
sensitive de platformed times...

--
Renewable energy: Expensive solutions that don't work to a problem that
doesn't exist instituted by self legalising protection rackets that

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do
I get into the mood?

Glen Miller

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince Philip?...

Declaring national mourning is about recognising the fact by public
bodies. For example, it allows flags to be flown at half mast on public
buildings. Individuals are not required to recognise it.

--
Colin Bignell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do
I get into the mood?

Here was one man from a number of European families which have been
suppressing the rest of us for centuries.

Perhaps not mourning, but celebrating that there is one less snout
in the Golden Trough?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dianas death left me slightly relieved, for camilla chiefly

I can remember being quite ****ed off when my mum ruined a perfectly
good lie in to tell me about it.

I haven't quite shed a tear for the Duke, but I will miss the old ****.
said what he thought, which is rare candour in these culturally
sensitive de platformed times...

Yep, didn't always approve of what he was saying but that's not the
point is it?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do
I get into the mood?

Are you seeking to emulate a future Hull University graduate?

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y
jon jon is offline

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:50:56 +0100, GB wrote:

Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do
I get into the mood?

We got Liz to go yet...that should mean more brown nosing for a month and a
state funeral.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 12:42:02 +0100, R D S wrote:

Dianas death left me slightly relieved, for camilla chiefly

I can remember being quite ****ed off when my mum ruined a perfectly
good lie in to tell me about it.

I was phoned at about 7-7.30 for permission to fly my building's flag at
half mast.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 12/04/2021 13:01, Robin wrote:
On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How
do I get into the mood?

Are you seeking to emulate a future Hull University graduate?

That's gone whoosh, right past me, I'm afraid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How
do I get into the mood?

Are you seeking to emulate a future Hull University graduate?

That's gone whoosh, right past me, I'm afraid.

I've awarded myself a gamma -(?--) for my attempt to link your post with
Hull University's alleged policy of devaluing understanding of proper
English like what it ought to be said and writ.

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How
do I get into the mood?

Are you seeking to emulate a future Hull University graduate?

That's gone whoosh, right past me, I'm afraid.

I've awarded myself a gamma -(?--) for my attempt to link your post with
Hull University's alleged policy of devaluing understanding of proper
English like what it ought to be said and writ.

Thanks for explaining.

Have a DIY Gucci, in return.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eyte2r-W...g&name=360x360

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 14:12, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 12:42:02 +0100, R D S wrote:

Dianas death left me slightly relieved, for camilla chiefly

I can remember being quite ****ed off when my mum ruined a perfectly
good lie in to tell me about it.

I was phoned at about 7-7.30 for permission to fly my building's flag at
half mast.

Robert Jenrick's union flag reaches from floor to ceiling.
How does he fly it at half mast ?.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do
I get into the mood?

what a life he had killing Italians then a life of leisure....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote:

Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince Philip?

Didn't see any MPs wearing black arm bands today, as half the half the
media claimed they would.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:

Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How
do I get into the mood?

Are you seeking to emulate a future Hull University graduate?

That's gone whoosh, right past me, I'm afraid.

Possibly a reference to Hull U's recent announcement that they are
aren't going to deduct exam marks for semi-literate candidates (unless
it's an English exam)?

Surely Hull hasn't been in the news for anything else?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB wrote

Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

Me.

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either.

Me neither given that he had a good innings and had
to die sometime and didnt end up with dementia etc.

How do I get into the mood?

Run over the dog when backing the car out should do it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do I
get into the mood?

Why would you want to.

Dianas death left me slightly relieved, for camilla chiefly

I haven't quite shed a tear for the Duke, but I will miss the old ****.
said what he thought, which is rare candour in these culturally sensitive
de platformed times...

Year, by far the most interesting royal.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 04:56:53 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Dianas death left me slightly relieved, for camilla chiefly

I haven't quite shed a tear for the Duke, but I will miss the old ****.
said what he thought, which is rare candour in these culturally sensitive
de platformed times...

Year, by far the most interesting royal.

By how far, you idiotic trolling senile Australian pest?

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"gareth evans" wrote in message
On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do
I get into the mood?

Here was one man from a number of European families which have been
suppressing the rest of us for centuries.

Hasnt been much suppressing at all in britain for the last
couple of centuries. At most a bit of silly stuff like traffic
jams when they show up, apart from the stupid cost of them.

Perhaps not mourning, but celebrating that there is one less snout in the
Golden Trough?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 04:47:07 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 05:31:46 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do I
get into the mood?

what a life he had killing Italians then a life of leisure....

Hardly a life of leisure having to wander around 3 steps
behind Liz with everyone watching everything you do
so they can sneer when you say something a bit non PC.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Tue, 13 Apr 2021 07:51:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 12/04/2021 13:11, jon wrote:
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:50:56 +0100, GB wrote:

Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do
I get into the mood?

We got Liz to go yet...that should mean more brown nosing for a month and a
state funeral.

Not if we are in another lockdown

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
jon wrote:
On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 11:50:56 +0100, GB wrote:

Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do
I get into the mood?

We got Liz to go yet...that should mean more brown nosing for a month
and a state funeral.

Two weeks when George VI died.

--
*Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.