Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default National mourning?

Yes and why should it affect radio playlists other than removing downright
insensitive stuff things should carry on as normal after a day or so.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
On 12/04/2021 11:50, GB wrote:
Who decides that everybody should be sad for eight days over Prince
Philip?

I'm not gleeful, but I can't say that I'm properly glum, either. How do I
get into the mood?

Why would you want to.

Dianas death left me slightly relieved, for camilla chiefly

I haven't quite shed a tear for the Duke, but I will miss the old ****.
said what he thought, which is rare candour in these culturally sensitive
de platformed times...

--
Renewable energy: Expensive solutions that don't work to a problem that
doesn't exist instituted by self legalising protection rackets that don't