Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Alarm clocks

Set to repeat Monday to Friday.

And I forgot to turn it off for today:-(

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 02 Apr 2021 06:46:01 +0100, ARW wrote:

Set to repeat Monday to Friday.

And I forgot to turn it off for today:-(

I have back problem which mean a lie-in causes sometimes disastrous
spasms in the back.

So I left the alarm on, and I'm up!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
Set to repeat Monday to Friday.

And I forgot to turn it off for today:-(

I though the E. Mids traditionally worked Good Friday

Posted to uk.d-i-y

tim... wrote:

ARW wrote:

Set to repeat Monday to Friday.
And I forgot to turn it off for today:-(

The dustmen obviously set their alarms early today, usually they get
here around 10:30, today 08:15.

I though the E. Mids traditionally worked Good Friday

I've lived in/around Leicester since the early 80's, the "Leicester
Fortnight" was still big around that time with all textile factories,
and consequently schools and other large workplaces shutting down the
first half of July. Nowadays schools seem more closely aligned with the
rest of the country but still a little early, shutting the 10th +/- a
day or so.

But I've never heard of Good Friday being a working day around here.

Me? I don't have an alarm as such any more, just set the bedroom lights
to dim up to full brightness from 06:30.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
jon jon is offline

On Fri, 02 Apr 2021 08:06:20 +0100, tim... wrote:

"ARW" wrote in message
Set to repeat Monday to Friday.

And I forgot to turn it off for today:-(

I though the E. Mids traditionally worked Good Friday

The Romans did.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
Set to repeat Monday to Friday.

And I forgot to turn it off for today:-(

I though the E. Mids traditionally worked Good Friday

The Romans did.

they worked Christmas as well

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message
Set to repeat Monday to Friday.

And I forgot to turn it off for today:-(

I though the E. Mids traditionally worked Good Friday

The Romans did.

They had to to nail up that jesus fella.

they worked Christmas as well

They didnt notice he got born then.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 04:52:55 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH tsenile asshole's latest troll****

--
Richard addressing senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/04/2021 06:46, ARW wrote:
Set to repeat Monday to Friday.

And I forgot to turn it off for today:-(

I get up he same time every day. Since I retired, I have too much to do
to take a lie in. :-)

--
Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 03/04/2021 10:11, nightjar wrote:
On 02/04/2021 06:46, ARW wrote:
Set to repeat Monday to Friday.

And I forgot to turn it off for today:-(

I get up he same time every day. Since I retired, I have too much to do
to take a lie in. :-)

I has a 4 day weekend two weeks ago and next weekend it a 3 day weekend.

I have finally decided to have more time off work.

--
Adam