Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Decking

On 10/03/2021 17:07, Andrew wrote:
On 10/03/2021 10:23, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 09/03/2021 18:36, Richard wrote:
On 09/03/2021 17:35, ARW wrote:
On 09/03/2021 05:41, Richard wrote:
On 08/03/2021 19:24, ARW wrote:

I have another EICR to do in that village that looks even worse
than this one and is occupied. Gaining access is difficult for the
next one.

Intriguing...

Glad you enjoyed the car.

I have been to the other house but could not get him to answer the
door but I knew he was in.

The garden is worse than the first one. I might sneak a few shots of
the inside if possible when I do it.

Be sure to don a hazmat suit.

For personal protection, or to further freak out their neighbours?

Give him a chance to reconnect the meter so it is 'legal' :-)

One EICR I did had a grow in the loft.

--
Adam

Decking oil or Decking stain+presertive Mike P UK diy 12 July 4th 07 01:59 PM
Decking question P UK diy 1 May 2nd 04 08:58 PM
what depth support for decking? Zipadee Doodar UK diy 1 September 28th 03 05:09 PM
Invisible decking clips timegoesby UK diy 0 July 31st 03 09:40 AM
IPE decking- what about rails,baluster,post?? Rick C Woodworking 1 July 7th 03 09:54 PM