Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Tesco even a little snow is to muich for them to deliver

The paper was delivered this morning, the postman came with a parcel but
Tesco have phoned to say that they will not be delivering our food order
tomorrow or on any other day. We have had about three inches of snow
over the past few days. The paper and the postman have always delivered.

--
Michael Chare
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/02/2021 15:44, Michael Chare wrote:
The paper was delivered this morning, the postman came with a parcel but
Tesco have phoned to say that they will not be delivering our food order
tomorrow or on any other day. We have had about three inches of snow
over the past few days. The paper and the postman have always delivered.

They probably are still delivering in your area but with very much fewer
slots because it's taking longer on the round! With delivery slots
previously booked to capacity something has to give.

The postman may still be doing his rounds but has your mail been
delivered on time? I'm seeing post being delivered in batches in that
items that are claimed to have been posted more than 7 days ago and
items posted two days ago will all arrive in the same delivery, often on
a Wednesday

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 11/02/2021 15:44, Michael Chare wrote:
The paper was delivered this morning, the postman came with a parcel but
Tesco have phoned to say that they will not be delivering our food order
tomorrow or on any other day. We have had about three inches of snow
over the past few days. The paper and the postman have always delivered.

2 to 3 inches of snow fell here each day over 3 days. First day Amazon
delivered, second day Parcel force, third day Sainsbury. Plus postman
came every day.
We are in rural Norfolk on a road that's only cleared by contracted
farmers and never salted.

Mike

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow ! ! ! Ed Pawlowskio Home Repair 29 October 31st 11 03:27 AM
Why didn't Cheney deliver a double tap? Don Bruder Metalworking 0 February 13th 06 03:06 PM
Do B&Q Deliver? Jim UK diy 30 October 14th 05 09:11 PM
searching: schematics for oscilloscope Philips PM3267; can deliver PM3218, PM3632 Gerd Prien Electronics Repair 1 May 12th 05 06:58 PM
Santa Didn't Deliver? [email protected] Woodworking 3 January 3rd 05 12:49 PM