Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Pigs in Blankets

For a few years I have bought trays of 12 frozen 'pigs in blankets',
they have been OK as an accompaniment to a cooked meal. They claim to
be pork with a bacon wrap and the sausage has always been a pale colour
as is normal with pork.

The latest pack has been not so good, horrible, mushy sausage and much
darker like beef. Am I correct, in that beef would be much darker in
colour?