Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to remove cells from drill battery

Hi All,

I am considering re-calling a 12V Drill battery.

Ive had a quick look, and hit a snag. I cant figure out how to get two
of the cells out of the turret.

I have put a couple of pictures up on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/191689.../shares/56144v

Anyone any ideas?

Also, the battery is rated at 1.2AH (10 cells).

I assume I should buy 1200mAH cells to maintain the 1.2AH capacity?

TIA

Chris

--
Chris