Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default More than impressive!

There's impressive, and then there's Alice Goodridge in a class of her
own.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-55488606

(You need to scroll down a bit.)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/12/2020 13:47, GB wrote:
There's impressive, and then there's Alice Goodridge in a class of her
own.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-55488606

(You need to scroll down a bit.)

Genuine DIY too, with that big sledge hammer.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/12/2020 13:47, GB wrote:
There's impressive, and then there's Alice Goodridge in a class of her
own.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-55488606

(You need to scroll down a bit.)

****ing stupid porridge wog
I hope she dies of something.

private property.

Karl Marx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

As its news in pictures, then I guess its not worth me bothering?
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"newshound" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 31/12/2020 13:47, GB wrote:
There's impressive, and then there's Alice Goodridge in a class of her
own.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-55488606

(You need to scroll down a bit.)

Genuine DIY too, with that big sledge hammer.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GB Wrote in message:
There's impressive, and then there's Alice Goodridge in a class of her
own.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-55488606

(You need to scroll down a bit.)

A use for all the goose fat that didn't go on the tatties this year.
--

%Profound_observation%

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

After serious thinking Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote :
As its news in pictures, then I guess its not worth me bothering?
Brian

It's a female, in a swimming cosi, breaking the ice on a lake with a
sledgehammer.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/12/2020 17:07, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
After serious thinking Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote :
As its news in pictures, then I guess its not worth me bothering?
*Brian

It's a female, in a swimming cosi, breaking the ice on a lake with a
sledgehammer.

It's a fat Scottish cow and it's a loch, not a lake.

--
Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.

H.L. Mencken, A Mencken Chrestomathy
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 31/12/2020 17:07, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
After serious thinking Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote :
As its news in pictures, then I guess its not worth me bothering?
*Brian

It's a female, in a swimming cosi, breaking the ice on a lake with a
sledgehammer.

It's a fat Scottish cow and it's a loch, not a lake.

Some more piccies here for you

https://twitter.com/cover_images/sta...20916141690881

HNY

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

What a bah humbug response? I'm assuming
from your comments this is a Scottish person?

No such animal, they are never persons.

On 31/12/2020 13:47, GB wrote:
There's impressive, and then there's Alice Goodridge in a class of her
own.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-55488606

(You need to scroll down a bit.)

****ing stupid porridge wog
I hope she dies of something.

private property.

Karl Marx

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote on 31/12/2020 :
It's a fat Scottish cow and it's a loch, not a lake.

You read the caption at the bottom of the photo :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/12/2020 13:47, GB wrote:
There's impressive, and then there's Alice Goodridge in a class of her
own.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-55488606

(You need to scroll down a bit.)

****ing stupid porridge wog
I hope she dies of something.

Everyone dies of something. Would seem you died some time ago.
Happy New Year.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote on 31/12/2020 :
It's a fat Scottish cow and it's a loch, not a lake.

You read the caption at the bottom of the photo :-)

In The Times the caption is above the photo "Smashing the ice at Loch Insh
in the Highlands"

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England

OT(?): Impressive Farnell delivery time Mathew Newton[_2_] UK diy 13 February 22nd 13 09:02 PM
Impressive Tim Wescott Metalworking 8 January 14th 08 02:02 PM
She'd interview under than situate with Rasul's impressive making. LtCol Cypriene A. Toki Electronics Repair 0 December 10th 07 12:25 AM
Kohler engines impressive support... Pete C. Home Repair 3 July 15th 07 03:50 AM
Radiator stripping - impressive result. Jerry Built UK diy 2 January 30th 04 04:55 PM