Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mobile phone

I am not a phone geek. My first and only smart phone is a Doogee x5 Max
which cost less than 80 a few years ago. It is absolutely fine, but it is
Android 6 and I feel I need a newer version for compatability with newer
apps and devices.
I definately don't want a status symbol and I would rather pay up front
rather than a monthly fee.
Any thoughts on where to look - or any recommendations?