Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT bloody xmas,,,,

what is the big fuss over the English Xmas holiday we celibate
hugmananny in the near of scotchland stuff xnas
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/12/2020 18:05, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
what is the big fuss over the English Xmas holiday we celibate
hugmananny in the near of scotchland stuff xnas

Nice typo.

Covid testicles ?. According to a Chinese study, Covid-19
causes, some, err shrinkage.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17 Dec 2020 at 21:19:43 GMT, ""Jim GM4DHJ ...""
wrote:

On 17/12/2020 18:12, Andrew wrote:
On 17/12/2020 18:05, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
what is the big fuss over the English Xmas holiday we celibate
hugmananny in the near of scotchland stuff xnas

Nice typo.

Covid testicles ?. According to a Chinese study, Covid-19
causes, some, err shrinkage.

I liked it ...

I preferred 'hugmananny'.

--
Roger Hayter

Posted to uk.d-i-y
jon jon is offline

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 18:05:42 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

what is the big fuss over the English Xmas holiday we celibate
hugmananny in the near of scotchland stuff xnas

It is in celebration of the suspected birth of a jewish snake oil salesman.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/12/2020 05:30, jon wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 18:05:42 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

what is the big fuss over the English Xmas holiday we celibate
hugmananny in the near of scotchland stuff xnas

It is in celebration of the suspected birth of a jewish snake oil salesman.

I didn't know the wee krankie was of the Hebrew persuasion?

--
WOKE is an acronym... Without Originality, Knowledge or Education.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Since it attacks cells to make copies of itself it is implicated in all
kinds of problems. It takes time for the cells to recover and indeed you can
get post viral syndrome from many common colds if you are unlucky.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andrew" wrote in message
On 17/12/2020 18:05, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
what is the big fuss over the English Xmas holiday we celibate hugmananny
in the near of scotchland stuff xnas

Nice typo.

Covid testicles ?. According to a Chinese study, Covid-19
causes, some, err shrinkage.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 17/12/2020 18:12, Andrew wrote:
On 17/12/2020 18:05, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
what is the big fuss over the English Xmas holiday we celibate
hugmananny in the near of scotchland stuff xnas

Nice typo.

Covid testicles ?. According to a Chinese study, Covid-19
causes, some, err shrinkage.

I liked it ...

I preferred 'hugmananny'.

so do we....

--
I like Aeroplane jelly ... It's Aeroplane jelly for me....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/12/2020 05:30, jon wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 18:05:42 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

what is the big fuss over the English Xmas holiday we celibate
hugmananny in the near of scotchland stuff xnas

It is in celebration of the suspected birth of a jewish snake oil salesman.

ha ha spot on ....

--
I like Aeroplane jelly ... It's Aeroplane jelly for me....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/12/2020 05:30, jon wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 18:05:42 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

what is the big fuss over the English Xmas holiday we celibate
hugmananny in the near of scotchland stuff xnas

It is in celebration of the suspected birth of a jewish snake oil
salesman.

I didn't know the wee krankie was of the Hebrew persuasion?

wee schiemie ned ....

--
I like Aeroplane jelly ... It's Aeroplane jelly for me....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18/12/2020 05:30, jon wrote:
On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 18:05:42 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

what is the big fuss over the English Xmas holiday we celibate
hugmananny in the near of scotchland stuff xnas

It is in celebration of the suspected birth of a jewish snake oil salesman.

The Jewish and Christian mythologies were debunked in 1957 when the
first Sputnik was launched and did not hit a "blue firmament"
on the way up.

With the scientific knowledge now available to the Western world,
anybody holding religious views is living in the world
of make-believe and is thus a certifiable loony.

We have to hope that no such loonies are in positions of power
as heads of state or sitting on the magistrates' benches, etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 17/12/2020 18:12, Andrew wrote:
On 17/12/2020 18:05, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
what is the big fuss over the English Xmas holiday we celibate
hugmananny in the near of scotchland stuff xnas

Nice typo.

Covid testicles ?. According to a Chinese study, Covid-19
causes, some, err shrinkage.

I liked it ...

I preferred 'hugmananny'.

Today's Matt cartoon in the DT.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

No **** Brian.

Actually No Pee, since a bad viral infection can knock
out your kidneys for a while.

On the radio I heard that a 108 year old woman who survived
Spanish Flu and WW2 had had the vaccination.

Surely this woman (who also survived the period before
antibiotics) must have a strong constitution and a very
effective natural immune system, so why bother with a
vaccine at her age ?.

Vaccinate all the school kids first and their teachers, then
all front line workers, then 18-50 year olds in work and leave
the rest still last.

Andrew

On 18/12/2020 07:08, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Since it attacks cells to make copies of itself it is implicated in all
kinds of problems. It takes time for the cells to recover and indeed you can
get post viral syndrome from many common colds if you are unlucky.
Brian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
No **** Brian.

Actually No Pee, since a bad viral infection can knock
out your kidneys for a while.

On the radio I heard that a 108 year old woman who survived
Spanish Flu and WW2 had had the vaccination.

Surely this woman (who also survived the period before antibiotics) must
have a strong constitution and a very effective natural immune system,

Or good luck.

so why bother with a vaccine at her age ?.

Because this virus mostly kills the elderly,
very unpleasantly and she is in a care home
where she is much more likely to get infected
and her immune system isnt likely to be
anything like as good as it once was and
its clear that this vaccination helps a lot
if you do get infected

Vaccinate all the school kids first

Thats mad given that it isnt yet clear
if this vaccine does prevent infection.

and their teachers, then all front line workers, then 18-50 year olds in
work and leave the rest still last.

Even sillier than you usually manage and thats saying something.