Bob Schmall

Default Charley Self's Xmas Ornaments

They are on their way to West Virginia and should arrive by mid-week. I will
post pictures and credits on a.b.p.w. at the end of next week. Thanks to all
the good people who contributed ornaments to make Charley and Frances Self's
Christmas a bit merrier.

Bob Schmall
Not one shred of evidence exists that life is serious.
Richard Feynman

Dave Balderstone

In article , Bob Schmall
wrote:

They are on their way to West Virginia and should arrive by mid-week. I will
post pictures and credits on a.b.p.w. at the end of next week. Thanks to all
the good people who contributed ornaments to make Charley and Frances Self's
Christmas a bit merrier.

That's great, Bob. Thanks for taking the initiative and organizing this.

djb

--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Charlie Self

Bob Schmall writes:

They are on their way to West Virginia and should arrive by mid-week. I will
post pictures and credits on a.b.p.w. at the end of next week. Thanks to all
the good people who contributed ornaments to make Charley and Frances Self's
Christmas a bit merrier.

Thanks again, Bob, and I'll try to get appropriate thanks off to those who
worked up the individual ornaments when the box arrives.

Charlie Self

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who
believe it." George Carlin

Neck Ornaments Stuart UK diy 4 February 28th 04 05:19 PM
question on air compressors and Xmas gift ideas Kathleen Woodworking 2 November 25th 03 01:33 AM
question on air compressors and other xmas gift ideas Kathleen Woodworking 6 November 24th 03 07:26 PM