Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Removing paint from bathroom wall

I wish to tile a bathroom wall. The tiles are 30 by 60 cm and 10mm
thick, so quite heavy. I am told that I must remove the paint, or
atleast do something to make the tiles stick. What is the best way of
doing this? I have used a flame and chemicals to remove paint from wood
in the past.

--
Michael Chare