Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Charcoal BBQ indoors - restaurants do, extractor hood?

Having bought my tiny one burger BBQ I am wondering about the practicality
of using it indoors.

I wouldn't use it unventilated, but it has occurred to me that I could put
it on a metal tray on top of the hob directly under the extractor fan.

I know that some restaurants have indoor charcoal grills.
I assume that they have very efficient extractor fans to remove any
combustion products such as CO to the outside atmosphere.

Just speculating if a cooker hood would have enough "suck" to clear the
BBQ fumes.
It certainly seems to clear smoke and steam.

Cheers

Dave R