Jon

Default Tiling on the ceiling

I'm about to tile my bathroom. The cross section of the room looks something
like this (please view in fixed width font!)
_____
| \
| \
| \
| |
| |
| |
| |
---------

Essentially, there is a sloping bit of ceiling which is unfortunately above
the bath/shower. Which means I'm going to have to tile at least some of it.

Has anybody got any experience of tiling something like this? Do I need to
take any extra steps to ensure that the tiles don't all fall off, or will
standard tile adhesive be ok?

Thanks,
Jon

Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

Jon wrote:
I'm about to tile my bathroom. The cross section of the room looks
something like this (please view in fixed width font!)
_____
\
\
\

---------

Essentially, there is a sloping bit of ceiling which is unfortunately
above the bath/shower. Which means I'm going to have to tile at least
some of it.

Has anybody got any experience of tiling something like this? Do I
need to take any extra steps to ensure that the tiles don't all fall
off, or will standard tile adhesive be ok?

If you buy decent (high grab, is it?) adhesive and the surface is good
you'll be fine.

Si

Dave Jones

"Jon" wrote in message
I'm about to tile my bathroom. The cross section of the room looks
something
like this (please view in fixed width font!)
_____
| \
| \
| \
| |
| |
| |
| |
---------

Essentially, there is a sloping bit of ceiling which is unfortunately
above
the bath/shower. Which means I'm going to have to tile at least some of
it.

Has anybody got any experience of tiling something like this? Do I need to
take any extra steps to ensure that the tiles don't all fall off, or will
standard tile adhesive be ok?

Thanks,
Jon

Standard adhesive will do the trick, no different to tilling the top edge
around the window.

Dave Jones