Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recently discontinued tiles needed

Dear all,

we are carrying out a renovation project and due to an ordering issue we are now short of 3 boxes of a tile which apparently has been discontinued from production.

The mosaic tile is
I-Zen Black Chevron Mosaic (FS6-1) 313x250mm, produced by Guocera (a Malaysian producer).

Even if you have less than 3 boxes, we would also be interested in smaller quantities. We would need them urgently, so we are very thankful in advance for your attention

Riccardo

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Riccardo De Vita wrote:
Dear all,

we are carrying out a renovation project and due to an ordering issue we
are now short of 3 boxes of a tile which apparently has been
discontinued from production.

The mosaic tile is I-Zen Black Chevron Mosaic (FS6-1) 313x250mm,
produced by Guocera (a Malaysian producer).

Even if you have less than 3 boxes, we would also be interested in
smaller quantities. We would need them urgently, so we are very thankful
in advance for your attention

Riccardo

Have you tried Ebay? That is where to find NOS like this.

--
Is the hardness of the butter proportional to the softness of the bread?*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 26 September 2020 13:25:00 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Riccardo De Vita wrote:
Dear all,

we are carrying out a renovation project and due to an ordering issue we
are now short of 3 boxes of a tile which apparently has been
discontinued from production.

The mosaic tile is I-Zen Black Chevron Mosaic (FS6-1) 313x250mm,
produced by Guocera (a Malaysian producer).

Even if you have less than 3 boxes, we would also be interested in
smaller quantities. We would need them urgently, so we are very thankful
in advance for your attention

Riccardo

Have you tried Ebay? That is where to find NOS like this.

The main other way is to find something else that goes well with it.

NT

Roof tile glue to repair recently cracked clay re-roof tiles (doesit exist?) Aaron FIsher Home Repair 21 April 11th 11 02:30 PM
Discontinued wall tiles Lobster UK diy 2 April 27th 06 02:07 PM
Discontinued Glazed wall tiles ibbotsnm Home Repair 4 December 7th 04 06:06 PM
Heuga Tiles: is it still possible to buy these discontinued tiles somewhere? William.R.Reisen UK diy 1 October 3rd 04 06:03 AM
Discontinued wall tiles needed Carol Mortimer UK diy 3 August 9th 04 04:00 PM