Carol Mortimer

Default Discontinued wall tiles needed

We are trying to match up some existing wall tiles and wonder if
anyone has a box of H&R Johnson tiles WF9 Waldorf Olive 152 x 152mm
cristal tiles. (or even a few might do. I live in the Banbury area.
If no-one has any, does anyone know if there is antwhere who may be
bale to help. I beleive they were discontinued about three years ago

With thanks
BillV

"Carol Mortimer" wrote in message
om...
We are trying to match up some existing wall tiles and wonder if
anyone has a box of H&R Johnson tiles WF9 Waldorf Olive 152 x 152mm
cristal tiles. (or even a few might do. I live in the Banbury area.
If no-one has any, does anyone know if there is antwhere who may be
bale to help. I beleive they were discontinued about three years ago

With thanks

I've found it v difficult to get old tiles so always keep 1/2 - 1 boxful
spare.

ALLtiles in Woodley nr Reading might be able to help.

GB

"Carol Mortimer" wrote in message
om...
We are trying to match up some existing wall tiles and wonder if
anyone has a box of H&R Johnson tiles WF9 Waldorf Olive 152 x 152mm
cristal tiles. (or even a few might do. I live in the Banbury area.
If no-one has any, does anyone know if there is antwhere who may be
bale to help. I beleive they were discontinued about three years ago

With thanks

I tried the factory shop for some tiles that had been discontinued a similar
time. They had them in stock and very cheap. ISTR I had to order quite a lot
and they arrived on a small pallet, but they were only 1-2 Pounds a box.

Carol Mortimer

"GB" wrote in message ...
"Carol Mortimer" wrote in message
om...
We are trying to match up some existing wall tiles and wonder if
anyone has a box of H&R Johnson tiles WF9 Waldorf Olive 152 x 152mm
cristal tiles. (or even a few might do. I live in the Banbury area.
If no-one has any, does anyone know if there is antwhere who may be
bale to help. I beleive they were discontinued about three years ago

With thanks

I tried the factory shop for some tiles that had been discontinued a similar
time. They had them in stock and very cheap. ISTR I had to order quite a lot
and they arrived on a small pallet, but they were only 1-2 Pounds a box.

Is that the factory shop of H & R Johnson?

Fixing a wall plate on a dense concrete block wall Jas Virdee UK diy 5 July 28th 04 09:00 AM
Wall tiles Martin UK diy 2 July 18th 04 12:20 PM
Wall tiles: low quality print? Jim Walsh UK diy 2 January 22nd 04 05:19 PM
Tiling - Wall Tiles or Floor Tiles first Charles Gregory UK diy 1 January 17th 04 09:31 AM
Concrete retaining wall issue revisited. Pat Keith Home Repair 14 August 20th 03 09:35 PM