DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Discontinued wall tiles needed (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/64182-discontinued-wall-tiles-needed.html)

Carol Mortimer August 7th 04 06:46 PM

Discontinued wall tiles needed

We are trying to match up some existing wall tiles and wonder if
anyone has a box of H&R Johnson tiles WF9 Waldorf Olive 152 x 152mm
cristal tiles. (or even a few might do. I live in the Banbury area.
If no-one has any, does anyone know if there is antwhere who may be
bale to help. I beleive they were discontinued about three years ago

With thanks

BillV August 8th 04 04:11 PM

Discontinued wall tiles needed

"Carol Mortimer" wrote in message
om...
We are trying to match up some existing wall tiles and wonder if
anyone has a box of H&R Johnson tiles WF9 Waldorf Olive 152 x 152mm
cristal tiles. (or even a few might do. I live in the Banbury area.
If no-one has any, does anyone know if there is antwhere who may be
bale to help. I beleive they were discontinued about three years ago

With thanks

I've found it v difficult to get old tiles so always keep 1/2 - 1 boxful
spare.

ALLtiles in Woodley nr Reading might be able to help.

GB August 8th 04 06:07 PM

Discontinued wall tiles needed

"Carol Mortimer" wrote in message
om...
We are trying to match up some existing wall tiles and wonder if
anyone has a box of H&R Johnson tiles WF9 Waldorf Olive 152 x 152mm
cristal tiles. (or even a few might do. I live in the Banbury area.
If no-one has any, does anyone know if there is antwhere who may be
bale to help. I beleive they were discontinued about three years ago

With thanks

I tried the factory shop for some tiles that had been discontinued a similar
time. They had them in stock and very cheap. ISTR I had to order quite a lot
and they arrived on a small pallet, but they were only 1-2 Pounds a box.

Carol Mortimer August 9th 04 04:00 PM

"GB" wrote in message ...
"Carol Mortimer" wrote in message
om...
We are trying to match up some existing wall tiles and wonder if
anyone has a box of H&R Johnson tiles WF9 Waldorf Olive 152 x 152mm
cristal tiles. (or even a few might do. I live in the Banbury area.
If no-one has any, does anyone know if there is antwhere who may be
bale to help. I beleive they were discontinued about three years ago

With thanks

I tried the factory shop for some tiles that had been discontinued a similar
time. They had them in stock and very cheap. ISTR I had to order quite a lot
and they arrived on a small pallet, but they were only 1-2 Pounds a box.

Is that the factory shop of H & R Johnson?